Trump Magic Bullet?

What? A special prosecutor was going to somehow send forensic experts to collect evidence months later?

None of what you are saying makes a lick of sense. The special prosecutor would rely on the experts who collected the evidence already.
Are you a forensic expert?

There are increasing questions about whether Trump was struck by a bullet or shrapnel
FBI Director Wray acknowledged the FBI still can’t be sure.
FBI is investigating the path of the bullet and where it ended up

We'll let you stand there and have a Bullet 1800mph pass over the top of your turtled head just close enough to scrape along your filthy scalp. Then you can pop off you sick twisted maggot.

Well speak of the Devil, here he is

Investigation begins after gunfire during a campaign rally by Trump in Butler
Interesting. Cleaned by the FBI with an inch and a half fire hose.
The can advertise like ServePro, "Like it never happened".
The other guy looks like taking a piss over the crown of the roof.
I am sure they gathered all the forensic evidence they needed before cleaning up the blood

What evidence do you expect from Crooks blood?
Splatter pattern of blood from the bullet passing through, for ballistic evidence of direction of shot? I am not a criminal forensic investigator, simply an accident investigator.

Again I have to ask USMB gun experts

Is a round fired from an AR 15 capable of making a surgical cut to an ear or would the kinetic energy of the high velocity bullet have taken off the top of his ear?
The shooter was 150 meters away, if I remember correctly.

A .223 round has lost a great deal of its kinetic energy at that distance.

Looks like Republicans are dreading the release of the FBI Report. Looks like it will destroy their narrative

When Trump was shot at, Republicans jumped on the bandwagon that it shows Democratic rhetoric about Trump led to the shooting.
Facts are showing the kid was a Republican more interested in assassination fantasies than politics.

Republicans are claiming that God saved Trump by a fraction of an inch from a fatal bullet. Looks more likely Trump was hit by flying glass that cut his ear
That does not change in any way the fact an assassination attempt was made on Trump's life.

Shrapnel, bullet, glass, makes no difference.

And it certainly makes no difference to those who were injured or killed.

So, it should be easy to point out what was shattered to cause shrapnel?
schrapnel? i was following the thread but do you know what a "splib" is? it is a 'rasslin' term of art.

1721911369055.png

Again I have to ask USMB gun experts

Is a round fired from an AR 15 capable of making a surgical cut to an ear or would the kinetic energy of the high velocity bullet have taken off the top of his ear?

Conceal evidence from whom? From the exactly zero other peope allowed on the crime scene? So they waited a week? What you're saying is stupid. Think it through.
ongoing investigation. the only people who talk about ongoing investigations are repubs like comey, comer, and such.

Interesting. Cleaned by the FBI with an inch and a half fire hose.
The can advertise like ServePro, "Like it never happened".
The other guy looks like taking a piss over the crown of the roof.

Splatter pattern of blood from the bullet passing through, for ballistic evidence of direction of shot? I am not a criminal forensic investigator, simply an accident investigator.
I am sure they gathered all they needed
They knew Crooks was dead and who shot him

That truly would be a magic bullet if it was the one which grazed Trump's ear.

FBI is trying to trace the trajectories of the bullets
They know where they originated and if they find where it ended up they can determine if it was close to Trumps ear.

If it isn’t, it must be a magic bullet

Why would they do that? Irrelevant.

Now back to you explaining why they would leave his brains and blood there forever.
You said forever. I did not. At this stage of the investigation, it helps insure, nobody else wishing to investigate sees the uncleaned site. I wonder why that would be important?

FBI is trying to trace the trajectories of the bullets
They know where they originated and if they find where it ended up they can determine if it was close to Trumps ear.

If it isn’t, it must be a magic bullet
/——/ With LHO, he was shooting downward to the limo and all slugs were accounted for. TMC was firing in a straight line so the spent slugs could be anywhere.
That is the difference.

I am sure they gathered all they needed
They knew Crooks was dead and who shot him
Oh! Well, if You are sure, then I guess it's ok, after all, as you have said, you are a paid poster on the internet.

Forum List

Back