Trump Magic Bullet?

Maybe they did it because the roof was covered in blood and needed to be cleaned.

What evidence do you expect from Crooks Blood?
What? The roof is some high traffic area where women and children passing by would be offended, as they go about their shopping and day to day activities? No. It is rooftop.

What? The roof is some high traffic area where women and children passing by would be offended, as they go about their shopping and day to day activities? No. It is rooftop.

Why would you leave congealed blood on a roof?

What the hell was that about? I assume it was shown on YouTube? Can you give me a link? I would be interested in seeing that, and if accurate, would tend to agree with you.
I could see, cleaning blood off a sidewalk, within a week of a shooting, but, a roof top?
Yes off a rooftop. Of course. Do you think they were going to just leave his brains and blood there forever?

What the hell was that about? I assume it was shown on YouTube? Can you give me a link? I would be interested in seeing that, and if accurate, would tend to agree with you.
I could see, cleaning blood off a sidewalk, within a week of a shooting, but, a roof top?
I have watched a lot of video and cant save everything

Why would you leave congealed blood on a roof?
I would not clean, while investigation continues, as it's presence does not interfere, but cleaning roof, could also disturb other evidence, such as shoe prints, finger prints, or possibly ballistic evidence. That said, I would not protect it from rainfall and natural elements.

I would not clean, while investigation continues, as it's presence does not interfere, but cleaning roof, could also disturb other evidence, such as shoe prints, finger prints, or possibly ballistic evidence. That said, I would not protect it from rainfall and natural elements.
They collected the evidence.

There are increasing questions about whether Trump was struck by a bullet or shrapnel
FBI Director Wray acknowledged the FBI still can’t be sure.
FBI is investigating the path of the bullet and where it ended up

What does it matter? We know the shooter attempted to assassinate Trump, whether the bullet clipped his ear, or whether it was shrapnel, the result is the same. Someone tried to kill Trump.

Well speak of the Devil, here he is

Investigation begins after gunfire during a campaign rally by Trump in Butler

I have watched a lot of video and cant save everything
Well, I have not seen that. I too, have watched a lot of video. People on here ask questions, and I have to stop and think, where I saw, be it TV news or YouTube.

Forum List

Back