Trump Magic Bullet?

its insane for libs to deny that trump was shot

With respect to former President Trump, there's some question about whether or not it's a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear,"Wray responded to Chairman Jim Jordan,

The FBI washed the roof to destroy evidence

Any report coming from Wray will ne a work of fiction
He gave a lot of facts, provable facts not out in the public before his testimony. At 5 days, the investigation is all preliminary. Other analysis is proceeding, both by government and privately. Private investigations, are driving questions, that sooner or later will be answered. Nothing of the official (multiple) investigations is truly suspect at this time, as they are preliminary.
I would be interested to know where you got the bit about washing the roof.
More than that, know the ballistics of the bullet that penetrated the shooter's head and then either penetrated the roof or ricochet off the roof. I am not saying it came from the open window in the building immediately behind the shooter, but until seeing ballistics, I am not saying it did not. There are many questions to be answered, at this point.

Trump is not Superman
He is not faster than a speeding bullet

He could not have moved his head. He is facing forward when that bullet passed
If you move the camera up to level with the top of his ear the vapor trail should match.

The camera is obviously well below Trump's ear.

With respect to former President Trump, there's some question about whether or not it's a bullet or shrapnel that hit his ear,"Wray responded to Chairman Jim Jordan,
Does it matter?

Not to me

But Trump haters want it to not be a bullet

Looks like Republicans are dreading the release of the FBI Report. Looks like it will destroy their narrative

When Trump was shot at, Republicans jumped on the bandwagon that it shows Democratic rhetoric about Trump led to the shooting.
Facts are showing the kid was a Republican more interested in assassination fantasies than politics.

Republicans are claiming that God saved Trump by a fraction of an inch from a fatal bullet. Looks more likely Trump was hit by flying glass that cut his ear
Meaningless. He was shot at, plain and simple. I still don't see you setting up the same scenario and telling us how brave you were.

Meaningless. He was shot at, plain and simple. I still don't see you setting up the same scenario and telling us how brave you were.
There is no disputing Trump was shot at..

But Republican attempts to use it against Democrats are falling flat

There is no disputing Trump was shot at..

But Republican attempts to use it against Democrats are falling flat
Yet you're obsessing over what exactly hit him and the size of the bandage. Doesn't sound like it's falling flat with you.

He gave a lot of facts, provable facts not out in the public before his testimony. At 5 days, the investigation is all preliminary. Other analysis is proceeding, both by government and privately. Private investigations, are driving questions, that sooner or later will be answered. Nothing of the official (multiple) investigations is truly suspect at this time, as they are preliminary.
I would be interested to know where you got the bit about washing the roof.
More than that, know the ballistics of the bullet that penetrated the shooter's head and then either penetrated the roof or ricochet off the roof. I am not saying it came from the open window in the building immediately behind the shooter, but until seeing ballistics, I am not saying it did not. There are many questions to be answered, at this point.
I saw the FBI washing down the roof in a video

But I dont have a screen shot so if you choose to call it a Iie I undetstand

I saw it and cant think of any good reason for doing so other than to hide evidence

Last edited:
Except he was one of your nutter, who only had a gun because Trump refused to support even the most sensible gun laws.
“Sensible” gun laws such as confiscating any guns that you think are scary?

I daw it and cant think of any good reason for doing so other than to hide evidence

Maybe they did it because the roof was covered in blood and needed to be cleaned.

What evidence do you expect from Crooks Blood?

I daw it and cant think of any good reason for doing so other than to hide evidence
What the hell was that about? I assume it was shown on YouTube? Can you give me a link? I would be interested in seeing that, and if accurate, would tend to agree with you.
I could see, cleaning blood off a sidewalk, within a week of a shooting, but, a roof top?

Maybe they did it because the roof was covered in blood and needed to be cleaned.

What evidence do you expect from Crooks Blood?
I think if you asked the FBI to clean your roof they would decline

I’m not a forensic expert so I cant say what the roof could tell us

But they must have had a reason

Here’s a wild guess

What if Crooks never fired a shot?

That would mean no powder residue on the roof just beyond the muzzle of his rifle

Last edited:

Forum List

Back