Trump Magic Bullet?

Again I have to ask USMB gun experts

Is a round fired from an AR 15 capable of making a surgical cut to an ear or would the kinetic energy of the high velocity bullet have taken off the top of his ear?

More bullshit from the sites leading liar.
Folks like you make Democrats appear so toxic they run for Trump.

Facts scare you people.

So. Trump was hit by a shard of glass. If Trump has medical records that say otherwise, he's free to release them.

And it's already been established that Thomas Crooks was a Trump supporter. There were even Trump flags outside his parent's house.

It makes a difference in believing whether Trump came within a fraction of an inch of dying
As I've said, put up a shooter with a rifle 150 yards from you, have him take multiple shots at your head, then come back and tell us about how you weren't scared at all.

As I've said, put up a shooter with a rifle 150 yards from you, have him take multiple shots at your head, then come back and tell us about how you weren't scared at all.
So you agree a bullet could not have nicked his ear like that

There are increasing questions about whether Trump was struck by a bullet or shrapnel
FBI Director Wray acknowledged the FBI still can’t be sure.
FBI is investigating the path of the bullet and where it ended up

The podium was on the opposite side of his head. Did a magic glass shard do a loop around his head before hitting his ear or something? Explain this WILD consiracy theory of yours.

A 5.56MM round would never have inflicted an injury that minor.

Could a bullet like that have just nicked his ear or would it create substantial damage to the ear?

1721913100706.jpeg

The podium was on the opposite side of his head. Did a magic glass shard do a loop around his head before hitting his ear? Explain this WILD consiracy theory of yours.
They're just desperate to diminish the event as much as possible. If they're allowed, they will eventually be saying TRUMP! was never in any danger at all and we should all just stop talking about it.

Again I have to ask USMB gun experts

Is a round fired from an AR 15 capable of making a surgical cut to an ear or would the kinetic energy of the high velocity bullet have taken off the top of his ear?
Kintetic energy is not going to be a big factor on floppy soft flesh. Gun grazes are not a new concept. People have been grazed by guns since they werent invented, and a graze is not defined as "blowing off a section of your body". :cuckoo:

Facts scare you people.

So. Trump was hit by a shard of glass. If Trump has medical records that say otherwise, he's free to release them.

And it's already been established that Thomas Crooks was a Trump supporter. There were even Trump flags outside his parent's house.
There were even Trump flags outside his parent's house.
Did he put them up, or did his parents?

Forum List

Back