Yesterday did Bibi remind America of how important they are? Running towards values that some radicals in America are running from?

Things like 10/7 never happened, did it?

Or you think those women and children deserved it, just like Trump deserved a bullet in the head.

We know how you Leftists loons think.

Thank God Bibi does not have to depend on the SS for his protection every waking day, or one of you loons would have shot him by now.

If you ever want to send a leftist into a frothing at the mouth lunatic just mention Israel, Bibi or Jews

Or you think those women and children deserved it, just like Trump deserved a bullet in the head.

Thank God Bibi does not have to depend on the SS for his protection every waking day, or one of you hate filled loons would have shot him by now.

Never said Trump deserved bullet in the head. He deserves a nice jail cell at a Club Fed.

As for October 7th, that was a tragedy, but it certainly doesn't justify bombing women and children.

America isn't fighting a war for him and you won't be fighting a war for Israel either unless some other major power gets involved and/or Israel is attacked with numbers by an overwhelming force.

The message is clear to both sides of the aisle, the Middle East is a less important theatre than the Far East is. Bibi must understand this, he isn't blocked from intelligence reports.

He is only asking for the weapons and means He is only asking that America and the West NOT enrich Iran with money so that they in turn can fund Hezbollah and other.

It was all under control just a few years ago...

You pay for them.

You pay for them.

What;s your opinion on Ukraine? Taiwan? Europe or NATO? The world in 1943?

The world is an ugly place full of evil people. The good have to shed the light or the light will go dim on all of humanity.

I've given to charity when I can to help keep the light from being extinguished. I wish I could do more.

Thank God Bibi does not have to depend on the SS for his protection every waking day, or one of you hate filled loons would have shot him by now.

Why is Bibi Netanyahu talking to the US Congress? This is his fourth trip.

Hamas as 5 US citizens s prisoners.

A real President would turn Gaza into a parking lot as they retrieve them.

Gaza is like the Warsaw Ghetto. Nearly everyone are refugees forced out of the West Bank and East Jerusalem... and 70% of them are children.

Remember Israel attacked the al Aksa mosque just before October 7th.

The world is an ugly place full of evil people. The good have to shed the light or the light will go dim on all of humanity.

I've given to charity when I can to help keep the light from being extinguished. I wish I could do more.

We invade a country and it's a great thing. Another country does the same and it's evil.

It was a good speech. Calling it Churchilian is a bit overkill, it's difficult to find orators with his linguistic skills and delivery, especially in our day and age; however, it was direct and powerful.

When he introduced the IDF soldiers who fought it pulled the heart strings. A man ran 8 miles with his rifle to protect his citizens, another man who lost a leg but pumped his fist a la Trump with some passion, perhaps just happy to be alive and still in the fight. Nothing appeals to me more than courage and it was nice to see the examples.

Was this a message to America to remember their values? Sometimes Americans forget and take for granted how vital civil liberty and religious foundations in their system matter. I would argue a Judeo-Christian foundation.
He's a hatemongering war criminal.

Are those the values you are referring to?

We invade a country and it's a great thing. Another country does the same and it's evil.

The invasion of Iraq was clearly damaging long term to the U.S and their reputation around the world.

This is why it is critical that America continues to be the leader on civil liberties and to support nations that support them be it Taiwan, Ukraine or Israel.

Did you know that China negotiated a peace agreement with rival Palestinian factions? This is better than war where possible, but if war is unavoidable you should support the nation that believes in liberty just as Americas enemies support Iran and others.

The invasion of Iraq was clearly damaging long term to the U.S and their reputation around the world.

This is why it is critical that America continues to be the leader on civil liberties and to support nations that support them be it Taiwan, Ukraine or Israel.

Did you know that China negotiated a peace agreement with rival Palestinian factions? This is better than war where possible, but if war is unavoidable you should support the nation that believes in liberty just as Americas enemies support Iran and others.

The US and UK destroyed Iran's budding democracy in 1951-53. Cheating them out of oil revenues was more important.

He's a hatemongering war criminal.

Are those the values you are referring to?
The whole Muslim world cheered when the towers came down.
All of Gaza cheered when the Israeli captives were paraded in the streets.
Not much to love there.

Amen!

Forum List

Back