Yesterday did Bibi remind America of how important they are? Running towards values that some radicals in America are running from?

Your numbers are completely WHACK!! I'm not gaslighting you but Donald Trump and FOX have certainly done so. The actual numbers are 2.4 million refugee claimants. 6.3 million people were deported.

"The U.S. southern border has witnessed a record of at least 6.3 million migrant encounters at and between ports of entry since Biden took office in January 2021, according to data from the Office of Homeland Security Statistics, resulting in more than 2.4 million migrants allowed into the country. Most of these individuals are in active removal proceedings in immigration court, in which they can claim asylum as a defense against removal.

MS13 is an AMERICAN gang, founded and headquarted in LOS ANGELES.

Trump NEVER secured the border. You sound like a complete idiot to believe anything that lying conman said.

Biden offered Americans the best policy of a "surge to the border". Well, he got it.

Biden offered Americans the best policy of a "surge to the border". Well, he got it.

Stop believe cut and paste bullshit on YouTube!!!!

You continue to parrot every bullshit lie coming out of FOX New and the Republican Party. How many times do these people have to be caught lying to you before you stop believing them??????

FACT CHECK EVERYTHING and you see who's lying very quickly.

Stop believe cut and paste bullshit on YouTube!!!!

You continue to parrot every bullshit lie coming out of FOX New and the Republican Party. How many times do these people have to be caught lying to you before you stop believing them??????

FACT CHECK EVERYTHING and you see who's lying very quickly.

Do your own fact checking.

Here's a quote for you to give you a head start: "What I would do as president is several more things," Biden said at the first Democratic primary debate for the 2020 election. "I would in fact make sure that there is… We immediately surge to the border, all those people who are seeking asylum."

Forum List

Back