A good bit of black america does NOT support Kamala Harris

Racism will obviously play a major role in the election for president.

It's just going to be a question of whether or not it's denied.

I think America has reached the breaking point at which denial will be cast aside.

Already we're hearing Klan style of denial that's not meant to be serious.
She looks as white as many other women look white. I guess her White husband rubbed his off on her.

LOL! OF COURSE. Sure. Yeah. Focked News, no surprise.
All you prove is that the rest of the main media backs up just Democrats. Now that should be a good sign. But it is a bad sign. It is a sign the Democrats purchased the media and are good at using it.

Racism will obviously play a major role in the election for president.

It's just going to be a question of whether or not it's denied.

I think America has reached the breaking point at which denial will be cast aside.

Already we're hearing Klan style of denial that's not meant to be serious.
Why do Democrats stumble and bring up their Klan? Their roots are they invented the Klan.

The OP is an 80 year old white guy in a state that has about four people of color in it.

What the fuck does this racist know

Why do Democrats stumble and bring up their Klan? Their roots are they invented the Klan.
There's no distinction between the two parties on racism.

It's only a matter of one party needing to make use of the racism divide.

She looks as white as many other women look white. I guess her White husband rubbed his off on her.
That's what I refer to when I suggest Klan style racism. It fails to make the point but it guarantees that the point is going to come next.

The Democrats Klan? Because they built the Klan, operated it and took it out on Blacks.
I make no distiinctions on racism in America. Fwiw, I'll grant you the point.
We've agreed that Demos are racists and that only leaves the other half at question.

Last edited:
That's what I refer to when I suggest Klan style racism. It fails to make the point but it guarantees that the point is going to come next.
You mean you missed the point?
Here are some points.

The OP is an 80 year old white guy in a state that has about four people of color in it.

What the fuck does this racist know
What does of color mean? Kamala looks white. Married a white. Are both of them of color?

Forum List

Back