Why Do Republicans Pretend to Speak for Americans When Most Americans Don't Vote for Them?

Being infected by an ideology makes people think they have all the answers. "My one way or no way".

Pretty much the opposite attitude that was displayed by those who hammered out the Constitution, together.
The Slavers keeping people in human bondage? Real enlightened weren't they? :laugh:

Harry DresdenI really don't know much about what they say since I stay away from the Fox propaganda apparatus, I only follow ABC and NPR which are serious establishments, Fox in turn caters to ultra maga cult extremists...🐻
Serious yes, non partisan, no

They are as lib as the day is long

When anyone boosts about NPR being non-partisan, I know they are too far gone to reach.

Why do Republicans pretend to speak for America? They have lost seven of the last eight popular votes.

Yes, they have an Electoral College advantage. And the Electoral College is how power is defined in the American republic. But Republicans have only once represented the majority of Americans in 36 years.

So why do they pretend to speak for Americans?

View attachment 983546

Meanwhile Dems claim to speak for all women on abortion, all minorities on various issues, and claim they are "protecting democracy" while gutting the institutions and rules designed to prevent mob rule.

States would not stand a chance to represent their citizens except the Electoral College gives all states standing. While some states still have more power, at least the Electoral college helps weaker states get a voice in Government officials at the Fed level. Notice states do not self govern using an electoral college system. Because the term is United States of America. States must be able to get a share of power. If we go to popular vote, most states will lose their power. Who but Democrats wants such an evil?

Remember, Federalism is the greatest enemy of the collectivists, because it denies them great power as far removed from the people ruled over as possible.

The Slavers keeping people in human bondage? Real enlightened weren't they? :laugh:
You mean like Harris keeping prisoners past their release date so they could be slaves for the state?

Last edited:
Why do Republicans pretend to speak for America? They have lost seven of the last eight popular votes.

Yes, they have an Electoral College advantage. And the Electoral College is how power is defined in the American republic. But Republicans have only once represented the majority of Americans in 36 years.

So why do they pretend to speak for Americans?

View attachment 983546
2/3's of the country is deep red and you can't stand it.

You mean like Harris keeping prisoners past their release date so they could be slaves for the state?
My god you're one illiterate fucking moron. :laugh:

Learn to read fucktard. She wasn't keeping prisoners in jail after they served their sentences. She was fighting federal courts on behalf of States rights when they ruled California release prisoners do to over crowding.

My god you're one illiterate fucking moron. :laugh:

Learn to read fucktard. She wasn't keeping prisoners in jail after they served their sentences. She was fighting federal courts on behalf of States rights when they ruled California release prisoners do to over crowding.
That's just a different instance of her corruption, you fuckin' jamoke.

I didn't bookmark what I read yesterday. :dunno:

That's just a different instance of her corruption, you fuckin' jamoke.

I didn't bookmark what I read yesterday. :dunno:
She's corrupt because she disagreed with a federal court about releasing prisoners who still had time to serve? OK. I'll take that as your genuine Soy Boy argument. :laugh:

Take out the anomalies of NYC and LA County, the entire rest of the county leans Republican.
So ignore vast swaths of American voters and Republicans have control?

Newsflash… because of gerrymandering and the electoral college they have gamed the system to where they have the House and the Supreme Court (and disastrously the White House for 12 of the last 24 years) but have fewer voters.

Republicans have not won a majority of the vote count since Bush II's second term. Same for total Senate votes.

So as a nation which exists in 2024, we are not allowed to have an Immigration policy? we might as well say fuck it because the original native Americans lost their homeland right? fuck it all.
Then lets also disband all our military because we have nothing to fight for? not unless we are decended from thise original peoples right? why were we even born? Why should we exist when our ancestors have done wrong?
How far can we take this?
No, honestly its jus that you like snappy bumper stickers and slogans that make you feel good.

Well, he's a moron.........

Forum List

Back