Who will be President Kamala Harris’ VP?

Oh you're certainly welcome to 'not buy it', and ignore the signed letter sent from Biden's twitter account, the confirmation from Biden's office, the confirmation from the VP's, the confirmation from Biden's own Press Secretary that he withdrew from the election, and ignore the call from Biden to a campaign event yesterday where he confirmed his withdraw and endorsed Harris.

Just as I'm certainly welcome to point and laugh at the latest conspiracy that y'all made up.

With my cackling at the conspiracy theorists like to bruise a rib tomorrow night when Biden speaks live from the oval office.

I don’t think I said what you think I said.

FFI claimed that they posted it on X so the news would spread faster, it was to that I said I don’t buy it. It would have spread just as fast had they posted it on the official White House website.

As for his signature. There is speculation that he didn’t sign that letter.

1721856080007.jpeg

Call it a conspiracy if you with, but there are those who think Biden didn’t step down of his own free will. He was given an ultimatum. Now, we have no proof of that, but, considering many top democrats were calling for him to step down, up until the Friday before, Biden was adamant he was staying in the race, the announcement made on X instead of white house website, and the mismatched signature might be an indication that this was put out “on his behalf” and not by Biden himself.

I don’t think I said what you think I said.

FFI claimed that they posted it on X so the news would spread faster, it was to that I said I don’t buy it. It would have spread just as fast had they posted it on the official White House website.

As for his signature. There is speculation that he didn’t sign that letter.

View attachment 983353

Call it a conspiracy if you with, but there are those who think Biden didn’t step down of his own free will. He was given an ultimatum. Now, we have no proof of that, but, considering many top democrats were calling for him to step down, up until the Friday before, Biden was adamant he was staying in the race, the announcement made on X instead of white house website, and the mismatched signature might be an indication that this was put out “on his behalf” and not by Biden himself.
So did you read it on Twitter, or did you read it because every single news outlet on the planet reported the tweet?

Anyhow, he can't put it on the white house site.

So did you read it on Twitter, or did you read it because every single news outlet on the planet reported the tweet?

Anyhow, he can't put it on the white house site.

I learned about it from listening to the radio..

I don’t do Twitter..or X or whatever it’s called now.

And why can’t he put it on the sight. All he has to do is write the letter and hand it to the White House media director and tell them to publish it on the website.

Forum List

Back