Elon Musk Backs down from $45 million dollar per month pledge to Trump.

Careful. I can think of some pretty valuable car companies with high stock values that had to be put on life support in 2008.

And we all know that Tesla was totally dependent on government subsidies to even operate. They have however become quite successful in their segment of the business, but as Chinese EV's will be invading our shores, Tesla will not enjoy the huge slice of the EV market for long. This however, has nothing to do with Musk's politics.

Tesla sales are in the dumps. Down 48%. Didn't fair to well at the end of today's trading either... down 2 points.

Musk has a habit of screwing the pooch. You would think he would learn, but he's a tard.
I’m no fan of the electric car craze

Musk made a big mistake by producing Teslas in communist china and its biting him in the ass now

It needs to be repeated since it seems it's not penetrating your thick skull!
You didn't get why Musk pulled the money from Trump. He talked shit about Musk's bread and butter.

"Oh thank you Donald" "Hurt me more than I've already done to myself"

Trump was talking about government subsidies for the electric vehicle market.
Trump hates EV's. Musk must have bullshitted Trump by flashing dollars at him, the guy who owes a half billion to NY.
Musk may have pulled another media stunt to make his own head swell. Trump thinks about himself. Likewise does Musk.

From Fortune...
"Elon Musk's political antics are alienating Tesla customers who are Democrats"

That's called biting the hand that feeds you.
But he fights for humanity, who need products.

Democrats = depopulation

Democrats = WEF

Trump hates EV's. Musk must have bullshitted Trump by flashing dollars at him, the guy who owes a half billion to NY.
Musk may have pulled another media stunt to make his own head swell. Trump thinks about himself. Likewise does Musk.
EV's are a disaster. Musk's Teslas are successful only in a niche market of rich-elite lefties who think they are saving the world.

I dont hate EV’s and neither does trump

What I hate are pinhead greenies in washington mandating EV’s for everyone when we dont want them

So, a pretend story that never happened but was floated so it could be denied? Smells like Marxie Democrats.

Forum List

Back