Have you noticed?

The purpose of the court is to weigh laws against the Constitution, and the justices have to be free from political pressure to do so.
You seem to be referencing judicial review. That power doesnt exist anywhere in the Constitution. It was made up in a famous case called Marbury vs Madison. The Court basically gave itself this authority.
Adding sycophantic justices solely to obtain favorable rulings will simply not be tolerated, I don't care how many democrats hold their breath and stomp their feet.
I don't care about your feelings. What do you mean you're not going to tolerate it? Congress determining the size of the court is in the Constitution.

You seem to be referencing judicial review. That power doesnt exist anywhere in the Constitution. It was made up in a famous case called Marbury vs Madison. The Court basically gave itself this authority.
That's so cool.
I don't care about your feelings. What do you mean you're not going to tolerate it? Congress determining the size of the court is in the Constitution.
It won't be tolerated, end of sentence.

The bottom line remains, the quickest way to destroy the court is to artificially inflate solely to get favorable rulings. FDR tried it and was slapped down. So should be done to all who try.

That's so cool.

It won't be tolerated, end of sentence.
That impotent sentence doesn't mean anything to me though. Do you mean emotionally? Flail and cry about it if you want to. :dunno:
The bottom line remains, the quickest way to destroy the court is to artificially inflate solely to get favorable rulings. FDR tried it and was slapped down. So should be done to all who try.
I also don't know what you mean by destroy the court. Figuratively? Literally? Do you understand the difference? :dunno:

That impotent sentence doesn't mean anything to me though. Do you mean emotionally? Flail and cry about it if you want to. :dunno:

I also don't know what you mean by destroy the court. Figuratively? Literally? Do you understand the difference? :dunno:
Even the beloved FDR wasn’t able to expand the Court in order to turn it Democrat. You honestly think the PSFHFB (PERSON SELECTED FOR HER FEMALE BLACKNESS) can push a power-grab like that through? She can’t even formulate a sentence.

Even the beloved FDR wasn’t able to expand the Court in order to turn it Democrat. You honestly think the PSFHFB (PERSON SELECTED FOR HER FEMALE BLACKNESS) can push a power-grab like that through? She can’t even formulate a sentence.
I've heard her formulate plenty of sentences. What I think she's capable of is whatever she puts her mind to. You however I believe incapable of making a rational argument rather than one of make believe.

I've heard her formulate plenty of sentences. What I think she's capable of is whatever she puts her mind to. You however I believe incapable of making a rational argument rather than one of make believe.
Oh, so she hasn't been putting her mind to much of anything for 4 years?

Well, one very important task was border security. She did such a great job that Quid Pro had to beg Republicans to bail them out.
She's not a dictator. With Republicans refusing to vote for the border bill they themselves negotiated what do you expect her to do? Patrol the border herself in a humvee?

She's not a dictator. With Republicans refusing to vote for the border bill they themselves negotiated what do you expect her to do? Patrol the border herself in a humvee?
That bill came up years after she got the task. What was she doing for 3 years that it got that bad?

You tell me, it's supposed to be your argument. I think we should have open borders.
That's moving the goalposts to avoid talking about her responsibility. She was tasked with border security and muffed it so bad they had to beg Republicans to bail them out.

That's moving the goalposts to avoid talking about her responsibility. She was tasked with border security and muffed it so bad they had to beg Republicans to bail them out.
I'm not moving any goal posts. Try to follow along with these simple arguments, Short Bus.

1. I don't think Kamala is a border dictator or border Rambo. She has limited authority over the border.

2. Republicans voted no on the border security bill that they negotiated for.

3. I want open borders so I'm glad Republicans blew it up in a fit of impotent rage.

4. Whatever problems you have with the border and how you think Kamala is responsible it's your job to make that argument, not mine.

I'm not moving any goal posts. Try to follow along with these simple arguments, Short Bus.

1. I don't think Kamala is a border dictator or border Rambo. She has limited authority over the border.

2. Republicans voted no on the border security bill that they negotiated for.

3. I want open borders so I'm glad Republicans blew it up in a fit of impotent rage.

4. Whatever problems you have with the border and how you think Kamala is responsible it's your job to make that argument, not mine.
It was her job to keep the influx of illegal aliens minimized. She failed so spectacularly they had to beg Republicans to bail them out. How hard is it for you to grasp that?

Forum List

Back