The new talking point.

I like how you ask what her qualifications were to be VP, then when someone brings up Trump's VP's qualifications, you suddenly don't want to talk about VP's.

I want to know what her qualifications are to be president.
We know her only qualifications for Biden were black and a woman.

Again you moron she didn't win the nomination so who cares Harris wasn't even in the primary to be voted for in fact she is so bad she could only garner two percent in the last primary she is an absolute embarrassment of a candidate but you have to vote for her because the Rich people of the democrat party said so

Trump didn't win the GOP nomination either until his delegates casted their votes for him just last week.

Then you should have asked for that. You asked why Biden hired/picked her. He did that in 2020 when picked her to be his VP.

What qualifications would you say are required beyond the experience she has gained as a big city DA, an AG and senator from the largest state in the union in terms of population, and a VP? I mean, we already know you hate what she stands for and likely believe numerous lies about her.
When you think about an ideal VP candidate does the person need to be a best selling author? Someone who won a senate seat with no policy experience just because Dear Leader endorsed him?

Last edited:
What qualifications would you say are required beyond the experience she has gained as a big city DA, an AG and senator from the largest state in the union in terms of population, and a VP? I mean, we already know you hate what she stands for and likely believe numerous lies about her.

What qualifications would you say are required beyond the experience she has gained as a big city DA, an AG and senator

What were all her accomplishments in those offices?
I mean besides putting a bunch of black guys in jail for weed?

we already know you hate what she stands for

Yes, her far left beliefs are awful.

What qualifications would you say are required beyond the experience she has gained as a big city DA, an AG and senator

What were all her accomplishments in those offices?
I mean besides putting a bunch of black guys in jail for weed?

we already know you hate what she stands for

Yes, her far left beliefs are awful.
Don’t hurt yourself moving those goal posts

She’s qualified on the basis of being elected to and holding those jobs.

You don’t think so?

Then don’t vote for her… as if you ever would have anyway

Don’t hurt yourself moving those goal posts

She’s qualified on the basis of being elected to and holding those jobs.

You don’t think so?

Then don’t vote for her… as if you ever would have anyway

I know, she did so much.......that's why she came in 4th in her own state, behind 3 old white people.

I know, she did so much.......that's why she came in 4th in her own state, behind 3 old white people.
We get it. You hate her. Why not stop playing the game of asking about her qualifications? We know the things you're impressed with. Reality TV star. Married an underwear model. Tried to subvert democracy. Declared bankruptcy. Stole money from a charity. How can Harris possibly match that?

We get it. You hate her. Why not stop playing the game of asking about her qualifications? We know the things you're impressed with. Reality TV star. Married an underwear model. Tried to subvert democracy. Declared bankruptcy. Stole money from a charity. How can Harris possibly match that?

We get it. You hate her.

And let's not talk about how Democrat voters in California feel about her......

Forum List

Back