Will there be a Harris/trump debate?

If it is an issues oriented debate she'll do fine. The majority of Americans agree with her positions on a wide variety of issues.

If it's a character debate trump will lose badly. He's an immoral adulterer, a convicted criminal, and has been found liable for sexual assault.
Trump's morals, or lack thereof were settled in 2016. Not a concern to voters.
The 2024 debate will be about policies.

Name a single question that was asked that favored Biden. If anything the fact that they cut off the mics when not answering a question favored trump since he deranged rants talking over people are legendary.
I already said they were fair. my question was why does the dem candidate always get to dictate the venue and rules?

Trumpworld Howls Over The Switch From Biden To Harris

Within hours of President Joe Biden withdrawing from the presidential race and endorsing Kamala Harris to run in his stead, Donald Trump had a response: It was all very unfair.

It’s his classic MO, leaning wantonly into personal grievance when nothing else will do. Biden, Trump suggested, was lying about having COVID. The Republican Party, he said, should “be reimbursed for fraud” because it had been so grossly misled.

And, Trump added, he would no longer agree to the terms of the next debate. He’d rather it be held on friendly turf – Fox News – effectively signaling that he’s dropping out of the next debate as currently scheduled.

My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the DebaS

Within hours of President Joe Biden withdrawing from the presidential race and endorsing Kamala Harris to run in his stead, Donald Trump had a response: It was all very unfair.

It’s his classic MO, leaning wantonly into personal grievance when nothing else will do. Biden, Trump suggested, was lying about having COVID. The Republican Party, he said, should “be reimbursed for fraud” because it had been so grossly misled.

And, Trump added, he would no longer agree to the terms of the next debate. He’d rather it be held on friendly turf – Fox News – effectively signaling that he’s dropping out of the next debate as currently scheduled.

My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT

Faux is not biased? Or is this a way to back out of debating Harris? Maybe he doesn't want to be on stage with a woman after he was found liable for sexual assault (rape in many states) for finger fucking Carroll against her will. Or because his party wants to force women to carry a fetus to term against their will.

Does chanting "rape" get you hard?

But, but, his dick is shaped like a mushroom. That is what voters are concerned about.

sadly many americans have bought into the fake image of Trump created by the dems and the lying media. He is not what they have made him out to be. As to the NY kangaroo trial, that fiasco will be reversed by the appeals court.

But, but, his dick is shaped like a mushroom. That is what voters are concerned about.
They don't care what shape it is. They should care about where he put it while his wife was taking care of their newborn child.

My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September. Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT

Faux is not biased? Or is this a way to back out of debating Harris? Maybe he doesn't want to be on stage with a woman after he was found liable for sexual assault (rape in many states) for finger fucking Carroll against her will. Or because his party wants to force women to carry a fetus to term against their will.

Trump went on CNN to debate Biden...why is it so "unfair" for him to ask for a second debate on a network that doesn't hate him? Oh, that's right...I keep forgetting...you're a liberal...you don't DO fair!

They don't care what shape it is. They should care about where he put it while his wife was taking care of their newborn child.
Your "rape" nonsense is a lie.

SO you have no problem when we point out the truth that Kamala started and advanced her political career by sucking the dick of a 60 year old married man's when she was in her 20s.

That's the level of debate you want conducted for the highest office in the land. REally. That's the best your cult can do?

Trump is 100% correct. After CNN's Candy Crowley injected herself into the Obama/Romney debate in 2012 the candidates now have to fight over who hosts the debates because it clearly matters. When Biden was pushed out any agreements between the two parties also went out the window.

Forum List

Back