Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

I would have had to have been beaten within an inch of my life, that does not happen If I am there, I am doing anything I can to keep the American flag safe, and a flag that represents a fake nation down. Time to step up and stop this shiite patriots. Oh yeah try that in a small town!

Looks like outside, not inside.

And on Jan 6 MAGA ran through the Capitol with Confederate flags.

Confederate flags. True enemy flag of the USA
Lies. There was no Confederate Flag being displayed by MAGA.

The battle flag of the Army of Tennessee is not “the Confederate Flag”. It’s a flag and emblem used in Southern states long before the Confederacy and long after the Confederacy. It’s an American flag.

The actual Confederate Flag, aka the “Stars and Bars”:
IMG_6579.png

Lies. There was no Confederate Flag being displayed by MAGA.

The battle flag of the Army of Tennessee is not “the Confederate Flag”. It’s a flag and emblem used in Southern states long before the Confederacy and long after the Confederacy. It’s an American flag.

The actual Confederate Flag, aka the “Stars and Bars”:
View attachment 983793
It's a flag now associated with that deplorable mutant southern culture. You can except that or flail about impotently and emotionally. :dunno:

So we have American Islamists, Islamists students, and brain dead Americans (mostly white women of course) siding with the Islamic world, and want to destroy the ONLY democracy in the Mideast. And the rest of us as usual sit back and let these pieces of shit do as they please!!

View attachment 983493

What you do with yer property is yer business, and if you want to destroy yer property by burning it I don't care.

America should not be tolerating these mother fuckers for damaging public property!

Think there will be any of these pieces of shit arrested months, or even years later like the Jan 6th aholes?!!!!!!!!

Think any DA's will go after these people who deface or destroy property, with the same zeal that they have went after Jan 6th people?!!
Yes, yes I do think they will go after them.

Forum List

Back