Dominated is not the same as the only controlling factor, dumb ass. The reality that I'm not an NFL quarterback is dominated by the fact that I was never interested in trying that. The fact that I'm old is also a pretty big factor. There can be lots of contributing factors, some more determinative than others, but all contribute to the outcome.
Does this look like what dominated should look like? Because I'm really curious which body of heat - the atmosphere or the ocean - is the dominant heat source of the planet. Which body of heat do you believe transfers heat to the other one? Now what stupid ass thing were you saying, dummy?

1721908614034.png

Does this look like what dominated should look like? Because I'm really curious which body of heat - the atmosphere or the ocean - is the dominant heat source of the planet. Which body of heat do you believe transfers heat to the other one? Now what stupid ass thing were you saying, dummy?

View attachment 983740
Are you really trying to say the oceans and the atmosphere aren't interconnected? That changing one doesn't change both?

Are you really trying to say the oceans and the atmosphere aren't interconnected? That changing one doesn't change both?
No, I'm saying you are blowing the connection out of proportion. The sun heats the ocean. The atmosphere's contribution to heating the ocean is negligible. So it's the sun which drives the changes in ocean water density (i.e. salinity and thermal expansion). That and wind, which is also driven by the sun. You haven't studied any of this. I have. You are shooting from your hip. I'm not.

No, I'm saying you are blowing the connection out of proportion. The sun heats the ocean. The atmosphere's contribution to heating the ocean is negligible. So it's the sun which drives the changes in ocean water density (i.e. salinity and thermal expansion). That and wind, which is also driven by the sun. You haven't studied any of this. I have. You are shooting from your hip. I'm not.
Perhaps you should go back and see what I actually wrote before having a tantrum.

Perhaps you should go back and see what I actually wrote before having a tantrum.
That's not a tantrum. That's me stating reality.

But if you are arguing the ocean does drive climate then we are in agreement even if your prior posts made it sound like we were not.

That's not a tantrum. That's me stating reality.

But if you are arguing the ocean does drive climate then we are in agreement even if your prior posts made it sound like we were not.
That's why you should pay attention to what is actually written instead of letting your childish mind fill in the gaps that you seem to miss.

That's why you should pay attention to what is actually written instead of letting your childish mind fill in the gaps that you seem to miss.
So glad you agree with me. Maybe net time be more clear. Especially when the connection is immaterial.

So glad you agree with me. Maybe net time be more clear. Especially when the connection is immaterial.
Sorry, my mistake. I should have known someone from the children's table needs every aspect of what is said to be explained. Making sure you understand all that is said before going off on a tangent is another skill you need to hone before you are allowed at the adult table.

Forum List

Back