Is Water Redistribution To Control Climate Change A Viable Option ?

Is water redistribution to control climate change a viable option ?

• Water redistribution to control climate change is a viable option .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water redistribution to control climate change is not a viable option .

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Water redistribution is too expensive .

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water redistribution would be effective against wildfires and desertification .

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Water for redistribution is not available .

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
The salt would be problematic. Better to find ways to moderate rainfall by greening up the earth, more grasslands, permanent pastureland, etc.
Yes the salt would poison the soil to an extent...but I really believe it would be beneficial.
There are some wonderful briney habitats on the shore regions of several continents.
In any case I'm betting it would be a great place to hide excess water...

Problem is that these people's OWN GOVERNMENTS ought to be creating the opportunities and fixing the problems there themselves making themselves and them all productive and self-actualized, instead of expecting the USA to "help them."

The problem with mass immigration is that it reveals a problem best fixed THERE, instead of dumping it on others.

If things were good THERE, they wouldn't need or want to "immigrate."

Like Haiti? ... you want to send in the Marines ... again ??? ...

I think the mistake you're making is not realizing video clips and cell phone captures all require electricity ... where there is no electricity, there are no videos or image captures ... we only see the poverty where there is electricity ... it's like the poorest 20% of us is "out of sight and out of mind" ...

I know, you want everyone else to sacrifice because you don't want to ... how MAGA ...

Yes the salt would poison the soil to an extent...but I really believe it would be beneficial.
There are some wonderful briney habitats on the shore regions of several continents.
In any case I'm betting it would be a great place to hide excess water...

The water would evaporate and fall back into the oceans as rain ... the water cycle ...

Forum List

Back