Palestinian Flags Raised in US Capital as American Flags Burned

Islamists!

1721869504929.png

Muslims, islams or whatever do not belong in America. They have no place here, do virtually nothing to contribute to our society, and end up causing more problems than they are worth to America. Unless they come here to visit they shouldn't be able to reside in America or be American citizens.

I'm also of the mind if you protest in the name of some foreign nation on American soil you should be arrested because it's getting out of hand.

If left unchecked we will see bombings and terrorist acts in America that we currently only see in middle eastern countries because they are steadily becoming bolder and more anti American.

Muslims, islams or whatever do not belong in America. They have no place here, do virtually nothing to contribute to our society, and end up causing more problems than they are worth to America. Unless they come here to visit they shouldn't be able to reside in America or be American citizens.

I'm also of the mind if you protest in the name of some foreign nation on American soil you should be arrested because it's getting out of hand.

If left unchecked we will see bombings and terrorist acts in America that we currently only see in middle eastern countries because they are steadily becoming bolder and more anti American.

I would ban all immigration from Islamic nations. We won't of course, and fifty years from now, Americans will be stepping and fetching to their demands.
And if you are gay? Well, lets put it this way, you simply WILL NOT be gay if you want to live. And women, get ready to cover up for your Islamic male masters!

So we have American Islamists, Islamists students, and brain dead Americans (mostly white women of course) siding with the Islamic world, and want to destroy the ONLY democracy in the Mideast. And the rest of us as usual sit back and let these pieces of shit do as they please!!

View attachment 983493

Free speech is free speech, but, homeland security should be paying attention to these people aligning themselves with a terrorist organization like Hamas.

Forum List

Back