Kamala Harris sent innocent people to jail, here is one of them

Are you going to provide any substance or validation to that claim or are you simply banking on entitlement? Otherwise, it’s simply an opinion; which is like an asshole.
Uhhh, y'all are the ones making the claim she sent people to jail for just marijuana use.

PROVE IT!

Uhhh, y'all are the ones making the claim she sent people to jail for just marijuana use.

PROVE IT!
You need to stop moving the goal posts or take some reading comprehension classes. Harris KEPT those in jail for marijuana possession.

KEVIN COOPER CASE In February, California Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered new DNA testing in the 1983 murder case of Kevin Cooper. Cooper came within hours of execution in 2004 after being charged with the murders of an adult couple and two children. Harris opposed the testing when she was the state’s attorney general. She has since said she supports DNA testing and encouraged Newsom to approve Cooper’s request. She did not offer specifics on why she did not approve the testing during her tenure. In response to a request for comment, Harris’s campaign pointed to a past statement where the senator called a New York Times columnist last year, telling him, “I feel awful about this.” The testing is not yet complete. Whether Gabbard’s claim that the testing “would” have exonerated him remains an open question. Harris defended her criminal justice record Wednesday night. “As elected attorney general of California I did the work of significantly reforming the criminal justice system of a state of 40 million people, which became a national model of the work that needs to be done, and I am proud of that work.”

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article233375207.html#storylink=cpy

Kamala Harris’s Offices Fought Payments to Wrongly Convicted​

• Advocates criticize Harris’ record resisting innocence claims
  • Prosecutors used technical arguments to block compensation
  • Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Harris also failed to hold police and prosecutors accountable for misconduct. In Orange County, where a sprawling jailhouse informant scandal has robbed countless people of their right to a fair trial, her lack of meaningful oversight has contributed to a crisis of legitimacy that continues to upend the county’s criminal justice system.

In 2015, when called upon by the Legislative Black Caucus to support bills that would have mandated that all police officers wear body worn cameras and that the Attorney General’s office investigate lethal officer-involved shootings, she declined. She championed a law that went after the parents of chronically truant children, laughed when asked if marijuana should be legal, and supported a system that locks up people who are too poor to post exorbitant money bail. These policies were part and parcel of a system of mass incarceration that has deeply harmed poor people and communities of color.

And on and on...
I can play that game.

I am pretty sure she has some bad cases here and there what prosecutor doesn't. I find it funny Trump Humpers trying to attack her record of locking black men up, hell that is what you want.

This was already called out by a woman of color. Are you too busy defined what color you are by Joe Biden?
Really? I am not the man who runs around here kissing white folks asses hoping that they will accept me. That would be you and Westwall.

Really? I am not the man who runs around here kissing white folks asses hoping that they will accept me. That would be you and Westwall.
The moment you cast a ballot for Biden, you wrote the book on kissing white ass. He threatened to take away your black ass away. He tried to keep his kids from going to school with your kids and threatened that “they’ll put you all in chains”. Comparatively, Trump RESTORED $250M annually for HBCUs. Obama wouldn’t even do that.

The moment you cast a ballot for Biden, you wrote the book on kissing white ass.
Should I have not voted? There was TWO white men running dumb ass, there has only been ONE black man that has ever been on the ticket.
He threatened to take away your black ass away.
Really? Where did he threaten to take me away to?
He tried to keep his kids from going to school with your kids and threatened that “they’ll put you all in chains”.
Yea, because Trump's kids went to all black schools when they were growing up.
Comparatively, Trump RESTORED $250M annually for HBCUs. Obama wouldn’t even do that.
No Congress restored money to HBCUs that Trump cut. In 2017, Trump openly mused that federal funding for HBCUs was potentially unconstitutional, remarking that “It benefits schools on the basis of race.”

Biden has given more money to HBCUs than any other president.

Should I have not voted? There was TWO white men running dumb ass, there has only been ONE black man that has ever been on the ticket.

You could have/should have held Biden accountable for his racism. Instead, you blamed it all on Trump.
Really? Where did he threaten to take me away to?
He threatened to “take away your Black ass” by saying you wouldn’t be Black if you voted for Trump. Why didn’t he simply treat Blacks with dignity and lay out WHY he was better instead of treating Blacks like the Help or the Plantation hands?
Yea, because Trump's kids went to all black schools when they were growing up.

You think that is a valid defense? Do you think that is tolerance?
No Congress restored money to HBCUs that Trump cut. In 2017, Trump openly mused that federal funding for HBCUs was potentially unconstitutional, remarking that “It benefits schools on the basis of race.”
When how did Trump cut? What did Obama-Biden do?

Biden has given more money to HBCUs than any other president.
Prove it.

[quote}You could have/should have held Biden accountable for his racism. Instead, you blamed it all on Trump.
[/QUOTE]

.....but we should turn a blind eye to Trump. Biden's cabinet looks a lot more diversified than Trump's and Trump is definitely more racist than Biden.
He threatened to “take away your Black ass” by saying you wouldn’t be Black if you voted for Trump.
Damn, I don't recall him saying anything about taking away anything from black folks. Why in seven hells would any black person vote for Trump or any other republican.
Why didn’t he simply treat Blacks with dignity and lay out WHY he was better instead of treating Blacks like the Help or the Plantation hands?
Save that bullshit, you must think you are talking to Byron Donalds or Tim Scott.
You think that is a valid defense? Do you think that is tolerance?

When how did Trump cut? What did Obama-Biden do?

Prove it.
What's funny is fools like you can never defend Trump, you have to try and point the finger at someone else to try and distract.

KEVIN COOPER CASE In February, California Gov. Gavin Newsom ordered new DNA testing in the 1983 murder case of Kevin Cooper. Cooper came within hours of execution in 2004 after being charged with the murders of an adult couple and two children. Harris opposed the testing when she was the state’s attorney general. She has since said she supports DNA testing and encouraged Newsom to approve Cooper’s request. She did not offer specifics on why she did not approve the testing during her tenure. In response to a request for comment, Harris’s campaign pointed to a past statement where the senator called a New York Times columnist last year, telling him, “I feel awful about this.” The testing is not yet complete. Whether Gabbard’s claim that the testing “would” have exonerated him remains an open question. Harris defended her criminal justice record Wednesday night. “As elected attorney general of California I did the work of significantly reforming the criminal justice system of a state of 40 million people, which became a national model of the work that needs to be done, and I am proud of that work.”

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/politics-government/capitol-alert/article233375207.html#storylink=cpy

Kamala Harris’s Offices Fought Payments to Wrongly Convicted​

• Advocates criticize Harris’ record resisting innocence claims
  • Prosecutors used technical arguments to block compensation
  • Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Harris also failed to hold police and prosecutors accountable for misconduct. In Orange County, where a sprawling jailhouse informant scandal has robbed countless people of their right to a fair trial, her lack of meaningful oversight has contributed to a crisis of legitimacy that continues to upend the county’s criminal justice system.

In 2015, when called upon by the Legislative Black Caucus to support bills that would have mandated that all police officers wear body worn cameras and that the Attorney General’s office investigate lethal officer-involved shootings, she declined. She championed a law that went after the parents of chronically truant children, laughed when asked if marijuana should be legal, and supported a system that locks up people who are too poor to post exorbitant money bail. These policies were part and parcel of a system of mass incarceration that has deeply harmed poor people and communities of color.

And on and on...
I'd expect a lot more of these cases to come out now.

.....but we should turn a blind eye to Trump. Biden's cabinet looks a lot more diversified than Trump's and Trump is definitely more racist than Biden

Why, because of a cabinet composition?

Forum List

Back