Actuarial Tables: 50% chance Trump is dead before his term is out, 5% he doesnt make inauguration

It is just math. Statistics really. Based on mountains of data according to actuarial tables an obese Trump has a 5% chance to be dead by his election, 7% by his inauguration, and a 50% chance to be dead before his term is out. If he were in average shape chances of death would be almost half as much.

Meh, POTUS healthcare is not exactly of average sort.

50% chance your old geezer will be dead before the term is out and JD Vance is President if Trump is even elected. OMG that is too funny.
95% chance I can put a bullet on another bullet wherever the fuck I want to.
Out with the "Four Olds", aye, New RedGuard Boi?
You leading the youth revolution against the older people like Children of The Corn, er wut?

We need more, better, more accurate and more plentiful guns. We need them because of Washington DC and that parade of horribles you vote and advocate for.

Believe us

If not for guns their boots would be on your throat just as fast as they'd be on mine.
Who's boots?

Trump in his seventies has more vigor and energy than the twenty year old blue haired lazy slobs that make up a significant amount of democrat voters.
That is some funny shit. Have you seen a 20 year old go down a ramp? Trump looks like a 80 year old lunatic grampa who lost his rubber ducky.

95% chance I can put a bullet on another bullet wherever the fuck I want to.
Out with the "Four Olds", aye, New RedGuard Boi?
You leading the youth revolution against the older people like Children of The Corn, er wut?
Actuarial tables predict the chances of dying from natural causes. What the fuck are you talking about?

So that means he has a 95% chance to be alive by election, a 93% before the inauguration, and a 50% chance before the end of term.
You subtracted from 100% correctly to provide the odds of the negative of the statement. 7% chance is 1 out of 15... not exactly low.

Forum List

Back