Have you noticed?

As a gay, white man pretending to be black, your attempts at argument are a laughable joke, Bingo.
Going all in with the fantasy huh? When will you clowns learn letting yourselves get triggered into cosplay only makes me laugh at you more? :dunno: :lmao:

If you say so. It's not like you're believable and you sure look fckn stupid on this thread.

Now scram, limp wrist
I'm not trying to force people into believing that slavers are tyrants or that the Founders and first America were slavers. Those are facts. I'm just pointing to them and then pointing to you and laughing my ass off for your being triggered by them. :lmao:

Such an angry Bingo. It's actually hilarious reading the ravings of an angry, gay, white man posing as black.
Again, I'm more than happy to watch you flail around presenting your fantasies about me as arguments. I actually love it. It feeds my ego. If anyone should be fantasized about around here its me. :laugh:

Again, I'm more than happy to watch you flail around presenting your fantasies about me as arguments. I actually love it. It feeds my ego. If anyone should be fantasized about around here its me. :laugh:
I'm delighted your ego is fine with being a Fraud, angry Boingo.

Learn som history, Bingo. The 2nd amendment didn't exist during the early settlement of the continent.
I already told him that. And that slavery existed in colonies before the long gun came around. But here we are, CC still spouting the same illogical BS, moving the goalposts, throwing the baby out with the bath water, and basically dismissing any logic tossed at him. I think Curried Goats, IM2, Superbrotha, and JoeB131 are all the same person with split personalities.

Forum List

Back