Democrats did not applaud Reagan’s attempted assassination and cheer for another try

Yep, 1987 was the year before Joe Biden had to drop out of running for president because he got caught plagiarizing a speech.
That was back in the day when Dems had principles and wouldn’t elect a plagiarizer. These days, not so much….which is the point of the thread. The loss of standards and common decency among Dems.

Because Democrats were mostly American Liberals and not Commie Marxists hellbent on destroying America back then. :itsok:
We need a new name for Dems, because they are that no longer. I suggest “transformers” given Obama’s warning he was planning to transform our country.

Different breed of higher quality people back then
Liberal feelings displacing reality has done great harm to America

Yes, this shows how deranged Democrats have become. There are many who have applauded the attempt, and cheer in approval when someone (of course another Dem) says he’s sorry he missed.

THIS is how disgusting some of you have become. It will spell the end of the Democrat Party rule, as decent people see it - and reject it.

(And consider how the DEI push almost cost Trump his life and did indeed cost one of his supporters his. The incompetent Secret Service chief put the A-team on Jill Biden’s rally, and substituted the practice squad for Trump. And then, to cover the fact the DEI has resulted in an unqualified workforce even in critical positions, she makes up a lie about the sloped roof.)

Will you stop your whining?

Yes, this shows how deranged Democrats have become. There are many who have applauded the attempt, and cheer in approval when someone (of course another Dem) says he’s sorry he missed.

THIS is how disgusting some of you have become. It will spell the end of the Democrat Party rule, as decent people see it - and reject it.

(And consider how the DEI push almost cost Trump his life and did indeed cost one of his supporters his. The incompetent Secret Service chief put the A-team on Jill Biden’s rally, and substituted the practice squad for Trump. And then, to cover the fact the DEI has resulted in an unqualified workforce even in critical positions, she makes up a lie about the sloped roof.)

I couldn't find that story on the link that you posted.
But hey, American Thinker isn't known for having a thought process.
I didn't like Reagan at all, so I was probably cheering at that time.

When Reagan was President, Democrats were still honorable Americans who loved America. That is no longer the case for many, most especially those in leadership.

But indeed we are just now learning that some, possibly most, assigned to Trump's security detail weren't even Secret Service agents.

And as for the 'sloped roof' it doesn't even qualify as a pitched roof. My driveway has more slope than that roof and it isn't an especially steep driveway. Certainly people walk on it all the time with no problem whatsoever.

1721496769395.png

Which side calls half of all voters threats to democracy, and their chosen candidate “evil” and likens him to Hitler? That would be YOUR side.

The hypocrisy and denial - and projection - is surreal.
Your side does.

By supporting the fabricated lie that democrats cheated in 2020 and stole the election from you and Trump, with no legal evidence to support the BIG LIE.

YOU CAN'T get any more divisive, than making that undemocratic false claim about us democrats stealing from you, who simply exercised our constitution right to vote...

of which you chose to try to STEAL FROM US, with your bogus, unsupported claims of theft!

You, are the bad guys! You are the fascist loving, authoritarian loving thieves....it's time to acknowledge the truth....and stop playing these LYING GAMES as far as I am concerned!

I couldn't find that story on the link that you posted.
But hey, American Thinker isn't known for having a thought process.
I didn't like Reagan at all, so I was probably cheering at that time.
American Thinker is a very well-written site with many highly educated, intelligent contributors. I’m not surprised you can’t keep up with it.

When Reagan was President, Democrats were still honorable Americans who loved America. That is no longer the case for many, most especially those in leadership.

But indeed we are just now learning that some, possibly most, assigned to Trump's security detail weren't even Secret Service agents.

And as for the 'sloped roof' it doesn't even qualify as a pitched roof. My driveway has more slope than that roof and it isn't an especially steep driveway. Certainly people walk on it all the time with no problem whatsoever.

View attachment 980460
I had chalked the entire thing up to massive government incompetence - I worked with the Feds for a year and was amazed at the utter incompetency - but once the DEI Chief made up that ridiculous lie about the sloped roof, and the fact that she’s practically in hiding, has got to make you wonder if something more sinister was at play.

The BBC concluded Obama's presidency started on top of a mountain, and he left the White House from the bottom of a valley. I had a sneaky feeling he set the ball rolling. He was so full of shit, had the talk, but delivered little.

"Delivered little"???? He saved the world from the economic collapse caused by W with his tax cuts, and unfunded wars and Medicare Part D.

He tripled the DOW from when he took office, and had one of the greatest job creation records of all time, building the strongest post recessionary economy in American history.

Oil and gas production increased by 80% under the Obama Administration. Under Obama, the USA became the largest energy producing nation in the world.

Obama's economy was so great that Trump took the credit for everything Obama did, right up to the point where he crashed the economy and had the worst job creation record sincee Hoover.

American Thinker is a very well-written site with many highly educated, intelligent contributors. I’m not surprised you can’t keep up with it.

Keep drinking that Kool Aid Lisa. Proof positive that you're incapable of telling fact from conspiracy theory. Keep telling us how gullible and brainwashed you truly are.

• Overall, we rate the American Thinker as Questionable based on extreme right-wing bias, promotion of conspiracy theories/pseudoscience, use of poor sources, and several failed fact checks.

American Thinker is a conservative news and opinion blog founded in 2003 by Thomas Lifson (He frequently writes for the conspiracy site The Liberty Beacon) and Health Care consultant Richard Baehr (he also writes frequently for PJ Media, Jewish Policy Center, and Israel Hayom). Both Liftson and Baehr are Kenyon College Alumni. According to an interview with Richard Baehr, he originally launched the website as a forum: “I think we have one of the most thoughtful online forums out there,” Thomas Lifson is currently the Editor and Publisher of the site.

Forum List

Back