Trump's New York conviction

1. Interest rates are negotiated between several banks. Risk officers know the truth.
2. Cover up of what crime by Stormy's NDA?
3. Presidential immunity was clarified, it was not created. Lawfare is a violation of the rule of Law.
1. Risk officers did not know the truth. They testified that they accepted Trump’s statement as factual.

2. Cover up that Trump was behind the NDA to protect his campaign.

3. It was created. Invented out of thin air. There is nothing in the constitution that describes it and no one thought it existed before the ruling.

No one violated any rule of law to prosecute Trump. Conservative lawfare means changing the rules to suit your own partisan purposes. That’s what your side is doing and it’s harmful to the country.

When you guys change the rules to suit your purposes, there’s nothing that can be done.

We are witnessing the distraction of our institutions.

If they are destroyed (or distracted)
it is due to a party that chose trying to take away the money, freedom and life, from a political rival rather than defeat them in a legitimate election.
That is not how it works in the us.

Regarding each case I clearly stated - never survives the appeal process.

I love that I am never wrong.

Everyone knows that Trump doesn’t care about the laws. Rich elites get away with almost anything.
Trump has a history of business acuity, and it takes honesty to get respect, a presidential win, and his effort to make America's business prosper on that term. He also has a long list of community service for a lifetime. You can call him a rich elite all you want, but it does not diminish his excellence in promoting his country one hundred percent for his lifetime. That said, lighten up sweetie. :)

Trump has a history of business acuity, and it takes honesty to get respect, a presidential win, and his effort to make America's business prosper on that term. He also has a long list of community service for a lifetime. You can call him a rich elite all you want, but it does not diminish his excellence in promoting his country one hundred percent for his lifetime. That said, lighten up sweetie. :)
His business acuity is far worse than you think. And he’s far from respected.

He’s done more to tear down the country than build it up. We see that in the way he’s attacked the foundation of our nation, our judicial system. All to protect himself at the cost of the nation.

He’s done more to tear down the country than build it up. We see that in the way he’s attacked the foundation of our nation, our judicial system. All to protect himself at the cost of the nation.

Outside of your little echo chamber,
That's all fiction

Outside of your little echo chamber,
That's all fiction
His history is littered with repeated failures that required bailouts from his daddy, wealthy investors and bankruptcy proceedings. He has successful projects but they are few and far between compared to his failures.

That’s the thing about being a rich elite. You can fail over and over again and it never hurts you.

The left is in so much trouble you have to paint a good guy in black just because he upped the economy outta the park? LOL
The American people will likely see hrough the obfuscations you present, and they will still know that President Trump is as excellent as ever. It's fun to hear Trump speak so eloquently of America's goodness and good people. He gives people the incentive to do good with their lives, and none of your tar job can change the fact he is a great American leader.

Last edited:
The left is in so much trouble you have to paint a good guy in black just because he upped the economy outta the park? LOL
Outta the park? Remember how the right attacked Obama because GDP growth never got to 3% annually? I do. I remember that vividly. Trump was saying he’d get 3% easy. Maybe 5-6%.

Trump never got to 3% either.

His economy was fine. So was Obama’s. They weren’t that different. It’s partisanship and partisanship alone that believes Obama was a disaster and Trump’s was stellar. The data says they were basically the same. It’s all just feels for you guys.

Trump isn’t a good guy. He’s a liar. He’s a cheat. He turns on people in a second. He praises anyone who satisfies his ego.

He’s not a good guy by any stretch of the imagination.

Outta the park? Remember how the right attacked Obama because GDP growth never got to 3% annually? I do. I remember that vividly. Trump was saying he’d get 3% easy. Maybe 5-6%.

His economy was fine. So was Obama’s. They weren’t that different. It’s partisanship and partisanship alone that believes Obama was a disaster and Trump’s was stellar. The data says they were basically the same. It’s all just feels for you guys.

Trump isn’t a good guy. He’s a liar. He’s a cheat. He turns on people in a second. He praises anyone who satisfies his ego.

Poor simp is triggered because he was to stupid to see the illegality of this conviction. We told you what was going to happen before it happen. And here we are you panicking

I have it clear that Obama survived and still has a pulse. LMAO!

His history is littered with repeated failures that required bailouts from his daddy, wealthy investors and bankruptcy proceedings. He has successful projects but they are few and far between compared to his failures.

That’s the thing about being a rich elite. You can fail over and over again and it never hurts you.

You seem so personally invested in this.
Did he not pay you for a ditch that you dug that wasn't up to code?

Is that it?

1. Interest rates are negotiated between several banks. Risk officers know the truth.
2. Cover up of what crime by Stormy's NDA?
3. Presidential immunity was clarified, it was not created. Lawfare is a violation of the rule of Law.
That summation knocked it out of the park.

Forum List

Back