Democrats want Trump to be imprisoned.

LA Times

Letters to the Editor: Incarcerating Trump would infuriate Republicans. Do it anyway​

Republicans are up in arms that former President Trump, convicted on 34 felony counts in New York, could be sentenced to prison or jail — an unusual, but not unprecedented, punishment for a white-collar criminal that would have a profound impact on one political party's fortunes and our nation's future.

Comment:
Click on the link and read the comments.
It shows how the Democrat Voters are idiots and blinded by their fanatical hate.
Intelligent Voters understand that the indictment and conviction of Trump was 100% politically motivated and intended to interfere with the election.
Trump's conviction is full of holes, and it will be overturned.
The dumb Democrat voters do not understand how dangerous that their banana republic Lawfare strategy is for the future of our republic.
Do the dumb Democrats want America to become like Venezuela?

Yeah, all convicted felons that attempted to destroy democracy should be imprisoned.

No problem, do it anyway. I could give a rats ass what repubs think, they don't give a shit what we think. Trump only cares about what he thinks.

I'm absolutely correct, and I'm sure even you know it. You don't have to vote democrat to spot people who are completely full of shit.

200.gif

LA Times

Letters to the Editor: Incarcerating Trump would infuriate Republicans. Do it anyway​

Republicans are up in arms that former President Trump, convicted on 34 felony counts in New York, could be sentenced to prison or jail — an unusual, but not unprecedented, punishment for a white-collar criminal that would have a profound impact on one political party's fortunes and our nation's future.

Comment:
It shows how the Democrat Voters are idiots and blinded by their fanatical hate.
Intelligent Voters understand that the indictment and conviction of Trump was 100% politically motivated and intended to interfere with the election.
The dumb Democrat voters do not understand how dangerous that their banana republic Lawfare strategy is for the future of our republic.
Kind of a no-brainer. Why tell us something we all know? What do you usually do with convicted felons? :dunno:

#LOCKHIMUP

They will SOON be called 'traitors' and 'corrupt' when they rule against trump.

And it will be Glorious.

LOLOOLL......he had NO EVIDENCE.
Sorry bout that,

1. Trump has constitutional protection, if they fail to protect the President, they need to fold up shop.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

LA Times

Comment:
I hope they do lock OMB up. Then, Rone DeSantis would be a shoo-in.

Didja see where he fired another Soros DA? This time in Orlando. She appealed it, of course. Florida Supreme Court said, and I repeat them verbatim: "Sucks to be you."

Ron DeSantis is who OMB is trying to be.. Scholarship to Harvard..... Back when Harvard meant something. Legal attache to the Navy SEALs and sometimes the Army's Delta Force.

He don't dick around. He's a serious Man.

dimocrarp criminals better hope they don't put OMB in prison. DeSantis would be their worst nightmare. I''d love it. He might even save us from open rebellion. Which is where we're headed. Not now, not for five years or so, but we're headed there if dimocrap FILTH don't get their shit together and stop stealing eveything that's not nailed down

Sorry bout that,

1. Trump has constitutional protection, if they fail to protect the President, they need to fold up shop.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Fake news.
These "constitutional protections" you imagine do not give a POTUS (or an ex POTUS) any right to commit crimes with impunity.
Presidents are not above the law.

I hope they do lock OMB up. Then, Rone DeSantis would be a shoo-in.

Didja see where he fired another Soros DA? This time in Orlando. She appealed it, of course. Florida Supreme Court said, and I repeat them verbatim: "Sucks to be you."

Ron DeSantis is who OMB is trying to be.. Scholarship to Harvard..... Back when Harvard meant something. Legal attache to the Navy SEALs and sometimes the Army's Delta Force.

He don't dick around. He's a serious Man.

dimocrarp criminals better hope they don't put OMB in prison. DeSantis would be their worst nightmare. I''d love it. He might even save us from open rebellion. Which is where we're headed. Not now, not for five years or so, but we're headed there if dimocrap FILTH don't get their shit together and stop stealing eveything that's not nailed down
Are you day drinking again?

Fake news.
These "constitutional protections" you imagine do not give a POTUS (or an ex POTUS) any right to commit crimes with impunity.
Presidents are not above the law.
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure all these issues of crimes within company papers, real clear how the laws were broken...!!! lol!
2. These are nothing but manufactured crimes, broken laws.
3. Other hack jobs on law farce.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure all these issues of crimes within company papers, real clear how the laws were broken...!!! lol!
2. These are nothing but manufactured crimes, broken laws.
3. Other hack jobs on law farce.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Not according to the jury....the only ones whose opinions matter.

It's not like the GOP would ever want to lock up a political opponent or be seen chanting 'Lock Her Up' at a rally.

It shows how weak and pathetic the gop is. Orange man said her lock her up and then played nice and praised her......as she and the dems were plotting their russian propaganda and fake dossiers. Rs are all talk and no hat. I won't believe them until I see some concrete action.

Forum List

Back