Trump's New York conviction

Then file a lawsuit about it to challenge the rules BEFORE the election.

Instead you waited until after people had voted, then tried to figure out how to take away our rights to vote because you didn’t like who we fired for.
It was tried. The case was thrown out because no one had been damaged YET. After the election when damage had occurred, the case was again thrown out for not being "timely" in other words the election had already happened so nothing could be done. The judge created a "catch 22" so the election law changes couldn't be challenged.

It was tried. The case was thrown out because no one had been damaged YET. After the election when damage had occurred, the case was again thrown out for not being "timely" in other words the election had already happened so nothing could be done. The judge created a "catch 22" so the election law changes couldn't be challenged.
Simply untrue. They did file a handful of lawsuits, but did very little compared to their post-election litigation.

Lawsuits were not thrown out due to lack of injury. If you disagree, feel free to provide an example.

Simply untrue. They did file a handful of lawsuits, but did very little compared to their post-election litigation.

Lawsuits were not thrown out due to lack of injury. If you disagree, feel free to provide an example.
Everytime you say this when something is said that debunks your claim. You are so far on the wrong side of every issue it's become pathetic.

Everytime you say this when something is said that debunks your claim. You are so far on the wrong side of every issue it's become pathetic.
Go ahead and provide the case that debunks my claim.

I don’t think you will because you’re just not that smart. But who knows. Maybe I’m wrong about that.

Forum List

Back