Exclusive: Harris leads Trump 44% to 42% in US presidential race, Reuters/Ipsos poll finds

No where in that post does she say where and when this occurred or even that it occurred at all. Are you aware of what a credible link looks like?
Perhaps you'd like to quote the girl's statement?
Too funny..about what I expected though..some cobbled up shit~

There is no reason to panic folks, ANYONE no matter who, would have received a bounce. Dims are excited right now, they've finally ditched the fossil, and now have a younger candidate.
Problem is, it's Kamalla Harris, who went down in flames faster than the Titanic in the 2020 election.

Once Republicans start reminding folks, that she was a disaster with our border, she wants to give illegals free healthcare, she wants to end all fracking, she wants to end fossil fuels, she's a huge believer in 'equity' and DEI, she wants to tax stock and bond trades, progressive tax rates. In addition, every time she speaks where there are more than two sentences put together, she sounds like she's on LSD.

Anyway, in time, once Americans get a clear refresher in everything Kumalla, I'm thinking her boost will fade away.

There is no reason to panic folks, ANYONE no matter who, would have received a bounce. Dims are excited right now, they've finally ditched the fossil, and now have a younger candidate.
Problem is, it's Kamalla Harris, who went down in flames faster than the Titanic in the 2020 election.

Once Republicans start reminding folks, that she was a disaster with our border, she wants to give illegals free healthcare, she wants to end all fracking, she wants to end fossil fuels, she's a huge believer in 'equity' and DEI, she wants to tax stock and bond trades, progressive tax rates. In addition, every time she speaks where there are more than two sentences put together, she sounds like she's on LSD.

Anyway, in time, once Americans get a clear refresher in everything Kumalla, I'm thinking her boost will fade away.
Fair enough...errr...what happened to Trump's expected bounce? It never happened. Why? Well, perhaps the Biden\Harris news sucked all the air out of the room?
I think that Trump's constituency is locked in...no more movement possible.
Harris can gain ground or lose it...Trump is exactly where he will be in November.
Enough to win? We shall see..I don't think so.

Not at all. He was convinced that he could no longer do what it takes to be President. It`s not a job for geezers...or career criminals with dozens of felony convictions and plenty more on the way.
He was in full on denial about that.

The Silicon Valley billionaires that created Vance wanted him on the ticket. Sure he’s weird, off-putting, and the least popular VP pick on record, but they want him in when Trump inevitably kicks the bucket.
Did you see his speech at the rally? The bits I saw had me going 'WTAF?'.

No doubt.

I say, put a microphone right in their faces at every opportunity.

And show the world their racism, misogyny, and duplicity.

Just as with any criticism with Obama, was automatically interpreted by the left as 'racism', criticism of Kamalla will automatically be interpreted as 'misogyny'.

Because of that, if I were Republicans, I would go full-steam ahead with any legitimate criticism and or attacks, just as they would with any candidate.

If she and the left come unglued about it, oh well.

Kamala will easily outlast that nonsense, DD. She is going to thrash Trump.

Harris is the most left-wing candidate to ever run for a national office.
Eisenhower's '56 campaign was far more left wing. You just swallow what you're told and have no actual idea as you regurgitate it.

The Eisenhower Administration will continue to fight for dynamic and progressive programs which, among other things, will:
Stimulate improved job safety of our workers, through assistance to the States, employees and employers;
Continue and further perfect its programs of assistance to the millions of workers with special employment problems, such as older workers, handicapped workers, members of minority groups, and migratory workers;
Strengthen and improve the Federal-State Employment Service and improve the effectiveness of the unemployment insurance system;
Protect by law, the assets of employee welfare and benefit plans so that workers who are the beneficiaries can be assured of their rightful benefits;
Assure equal pay for equal work regardless of Sex;
Clarify and strengthen the eight-hour laws for the benefit of workers who are subject to federal wage standards on Federal and Federally-assisted construction, and maintain and continue the vigorous administration of the Federal prevailing minimum wage law for public supply contracts;
Extend the protection of the Federal minimum wage laws to as many more workers as is possible and practicable;
Continue to fight for the elimination of discrimination in employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry or sex;
Provide assistance to improve the economic conditions of areas faced with persistent and substantial unemployment;
Revise and improve the Taft-Hartley Act so as to protect more effectively the rights of labor unions, management, the individual worker, and the public. The protection of the right of workers to organize into unions and to bargain collectively is the firm and permanent policy of the Eisenhower Administration. In 1954, 1955 and again in 1956,

Last edited:
Eisenhower's '56 campaign was far more left wing. You just swallow what you're told and have no actual idea as you regurgitate it again.

The Eisenhower Administration will continue to fight for dynamic and progressive programs which, among other things, will:
Stimulate improved job safety of our workers, through assistance to the States, employees and employers;
Continue and further perfect its programs of assistance to the millions of workers with special employment problems, such as older workers, handicapped workers, members of minority groups, and migratory workers;
Strengthen and improve the Federal-State Employment Service and improve the effectiveness of the unemployment insurance system;
Protect by law, the assets of employee welfare and benefit plans so that workers who are the beneficiaries can be assured of their rightful benefits;
Assure equal pay for equal work regardless of Sex;
Clarify and strengthen the eight-hour laws for the benefit of workers who are subject to federal wage standards on Federal and Federally-assisted construction, and maintain and continue the vigorous administration of the Federal prevailing minimum wage law for public supply contracts;
Extend the protection of the Federal minimum wage laws to as many more workers as is possible and practicable;
Continue to fight for the elimination of discrimination in employment because of race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry or sex;
Provide assistance to improve the economic conditions of areas faced with persistent and substantial unemployment;
Revise and improve the Taft-Hartley Act so as to protect more effectively the rights of labor unions, management, the individual worker, and the public. The protection of the right of workers to organize into unions and to bargain collectively is the firm and permanent policy of the Eisenhower Administration. In 1954, 1955 and again in 1956,
That is an insane position to try and sell.

No sale.

Forum List

Back