Zone1 Here Are 10 Bad Things That Have Happened, Proving God Doesn't Exist

Faithers think insulting their sky daddy and magical fetish ideas is nastiness.

But they think saying millions of peole they know nothing about are experiencing lingering mental illness due to childhood trauma isn't. And that this explains why they don't believe in the sky daddy. Of course.

That's cultism for ya.
There's literally no difference in your behaviors and the behaviors of racists, Nazi's, homophobes', misogynists, etc. The only difference is the target group of you hate.

No. You are mocking the people, dummy.
Fslse..

You faithers always make this stupid mistake because you have internalized your beliefs, as they rely in nothing but "because I say so".

So you take it personally. I don't have totake it personally, if you mock evolution. I can stand aside and let you wrangle with evolution.

Mock my favorite athlete, and I won't care.

But mock the the favorite god character. and the waterworks begin

That's not my problem, sorry.

Fslse..

You faithers always make this stupid mistake because you have internalized your beliefs, as they rely in nothing but "because I say so".

So you take it personally. I don't have totake it personally, if you mock evolution. I can stand aside and let you wrangle with evolution.

Mock my favorite athlete, and I won't care.

But mock the the favorite god character. and the waterworks begin

That's not my problem, sorry.
I love how you rationalize you aren't doing wrong when you are doing wrong.

No, it's the typical ding pile of shit. Trust me, nobody cares.
Your behaviors prove you believe in a universal code of common decency that you expect everyone to know and accept. And when you violate it you argue you haven't violated it.

Mock the cult god, and the cult attacks.

It's pretty standard fare. No intellect required.
You aren't mocking God, dummy. You are mocking Christians. And since you know it's wrong to mock others you create false rationales that justifies your behaviors as good and just.

Ah, well I definitely agree with that. That anger and nastiness is one of the reasons why I said that it seems to be an obsession.

Btw, you just reminded me of something. I think for many atheists, the barrier is not (contrary to what they always say) lack of evidence, or anything like that. For many it's a deep-rooted emotional thing. For example, something bad that happened to them in their childhood, that caused them to develop that hatred for even the idea of God. Another thing that is interesting (and I would like to verify this, but I'm pretty sure it's accurate) is that many famous atheists throughout history had a very bad (or no) relationship with their father. And often, there is a correlation between how one views their earthly father and how one thinks about God.

ETA: Here's an article I just found on that. It has a long list of well-known atheists and wow, it's very interesting to see that common denominator:

Just to follow the "conversation" I looked at his responses here. I've had him on ignore for a long time, and now I remember why.

I put no one on ignore simply because they disagree with me, but I won't tolerate them long with that continual mocking and trolling. So, now that I remember, it will be a long time before I'm tempted to read his posts again

Forum List

Back