Poll: How did Joe Biden do in his Address to the Nation Tonight?

a) so well he should remain in office.
b) so poorly, that he should step down now, or be Article 25'd.

I see no third option. Either Joe Biden is fit to be president, and he should run for a second term, or he is unfit to be president and should step down or be Article 25'd immediately for the good of the nation.

Remember, if you want to propose a third option, you must explain how he will be unfit starting in January, but he is fit now.

Thanks.
He can't win and was unraveling at an accelerating rate. So he stepped down at the urging of those who love him and want his legacy to be continued Democratic rule.
Why does this get you is such a flutter..after all, in the same situation, with your guy, you'd go for in a minute if you thought you were going to lose, now wouldn't you?

I'm a little amazed that you would call for his resignation. Harris in the White House is a plus for her. It gives her the bully pulpit...a platform to campaign from..and a historic positioning. I was, in fact, a bit surprised he didn't resign..as that would have pulled the rug right out from under Trump..and MAGA.

Biden did not want to turn this into a pissing contest so he left Trump out
He set a goal for the country

Of course, the goal for the country now is to beat Harris.

Although that will be an easy one. She's all fluff, noise, and cackling, without any real substance.

I see no third option. Either Joe Biden is fit to be president, and he should run for a second term, or he is unfit to be president and should step down or be Article 25'd immediately for the good of the nation.

Remember, if you want to propose a third option, you must explain how he will be unfit starting in January, but he is fit now.

Thanks.

Do you believe in we the people or dictators?

Thanks.
a) Trumptards will say he sucked.
b) Democrats will say he rocked.

/thread

Of course, the goal for the country now is to beat Harris.

Although that will be an easy one. She's all fluff, noise, and cackling without any real substance.

I think she will get many more votes than Trump. Nobody likes a bully.

Wow, the bum only spoke for ten minutes, hard to understand, and opened by saying he dropped out because it was important to "save democracy." :smoke:

Someone should remind him that NO ONE VOTED for Kammy Harris. 14 million people VOTED FOR HIM to run for reelection.
The process of forcing Biden out, tossing 14,000,000 votes in the garbage and the rich white guys in the smoke filled backroom anointing Kalama is the very antithesis of democracy.

I said they had no choice but to bring out the BallChinian Body!

Clear fake.

Chin is a ficking mess, skin is as taught as a drum, eye color wrong I mean WTF will it take before he get called out?

Forum List

Back