Poll: How did Joe Biden do in his Address to the Nation Tonight?

The claim will be: he quit because polling not because mental disability.

Ergo, they will claim that there is no reason to resign from office or face the 25th.

They are full of shit.
Exactly what happened. So now the Dimwinger party is on record saying it doesn't matter who millions vote for if he gets behind in the polls.....the leaders will just disenfranchise those millions of voters and pick who they want.

DEMOCRACY!

I suspect it wasn't God that visited, more likely his puppet masters
Maybe this guy.

Soon 2.jpg

LOL, flipped to CNN who was just attacking Joe a few days ago are now praising him for one of the weakest speeches. It's amusing because there comments looks so forced. MSNBC was given the same script...

Combination campaign rally/legacy speech.....Weak sauce.

It's simply cringeworthy for him to talk about "mah democracy" when the dems have turned it into a demockracy.

I see he also got something in about his DEI hires.

I don't feel the least bit sorry for the old demented bastard who has been on the wrong side of pretty much everything for 50 years and fucking-over Americans and self-profiting the whole time.

FJB

That is why Trump and Trump surrogates need to pound how anti democracy the Dems are, and what they did by disenfranchising those 14 million primary voters.

And DO NOT debate 'Harris the Disenfranchiser' aka Coup-mala.

Biden’s speech is one that harkened back to the age of American possibility, optimism and hope. An age that is endangered of being replaced by the Trumpian age of carnage, pessimism and hopelessness.

The President pulled us once from the brink and now this is final effort to do it again.

Godspeed Joe Biden.

It's so WEIRD how he said just the other day he was NOT leaving and then like magic he is leaving! I wonder how they threatened him???? Offer him something? Likely threatening him!

How rude of them to do that to an old man like Joe. Bernie Sanders at least got a new mansion out of the deal, back when they gave him the heave ho.

Forum List

Back