Trump says some Disabled People Should Just Die

Seems most Dems are perfectly ok with aborting babies for whatever reason they feel at the time, so.....?

Fred Trump’s son was born with a rare medical condition that led to developmental and intellectual disabilities. His care had been paid for in part with help from the family. After Mr. Trump was elected, Fred Trump wanted to use his connection to the White House for good. With the help of Ivanka Trump, his cousin, and Ben Carson, at the time the housing and urban development secretary, he was able to convene a group of advocates for a meeting with his uncle. The president “seemed engaged, especially when several people in our group spoke about the heart-wrenching and expensive efforts they’d made to care for their profoundly disabled family members,” he writes.

After the meeting, Fred Trump claims, his uncle pulled him aside and said, “maybe those kinds of people should just die,” given “the shape they’re in, all the expenses.”

The remark wasn’t a one-off, according to Fred Trump. A couple of years later, when he called his uncle for help because the medical fund that paid for his son’s care was running out of money, Fred Trump claims his uncle said: “I don’t know. He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Donald say that,” he writes. “It wasn’t far off from what he’d said that day in the Oval Office after our meeting with the advocates. Only that time, it was other people’s children who should die. This time, it was my son.”

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently, if the expense is too much some disabled individuals should just die. So, sorry folks if it costs too much to keep you alive, well it's off to the great beyond.

Trump did not make these comments 30 years ago, these comments were made while he was in the White House.

This could explain why Trump was so cavalier about Covid deaths.

You would think the "pro-life" people would be outraged. NOT.

As the nephew makes clear in his book, Donald has always been a vulgar individual.

Of course, it is these qualities, Trump's vulgarity and repulsiveness, that make him the MAGA lord.
Maybe Fred should of just had his wife abort his son, then you all would of been on board

This BS is all they have. The sad part is that there are a lot of stupid people out there who eat this this shit up. They'll cling to it, repeat it, get righteously angry about it, then when it's proven false, they don't care.

Spare me. Of course, Trump said it. By now, even the densest MAGA should know just how vulgar Trump can be. So, I take it you agree with Trump also.

The ironic thing is that the only time in American history that a politician actually made a statement that the disabled be killed was in a speech promoting abortion on demand by then Va. governor (D) Northam a couple of years ago. Northam was an M.D. so he knew what he was talking about He actually suggested that a (newborn) baby who didn't measure up to the parents expectations be "made comfortable" while the parents and the doctor decide if it should be left on a cold stainless table to die of starvation. Nobody on the left at the time thought that this was a bizarre concept so maybe it was more common than we think.

Fred Trump’s son was born with a rare medical condition that led to developmental and intellectual disabilities. His care had been paid for in part with help from the family. After Mr. Trump was elected, Fred Trump wanted to use his connection to the White House for good. With the help of Ivanka Trump, his cousin, and Ben Carson, at the time the housing and urban development secretary, he was able to convene a group of advocates for a meeting with his uncle. The president “seemed engaged, especially when several people in our group spoke about the heart-wrenching and expensive efforts they’d made to care for their profoundly disabled family members,” he writes.

After the meeting, Fred Trump claims, his uncle pulled him aside and said, “maybe those kinds of people should just die,” given “the shape they’re in, all the expenses.”

The remark wasn’t a one-off, according to Fred Trump. A couple of years later, when he called his uncle for help because the medical fund that paid for his son’s care was running out of money, Fred Trump claims his uncle said: “I don’t know. He doesn’t recognize you. Maybe you should just let him die and move down to Florida.”

“Maybe I shouldn’t have been surprised to hear Donald say that,” he writes. “It wasn’t far off from what he’d said that day in the Oval Office after our meeting with the advocates. Only that time, it was other people’s children who should die. This time, it was my son.”

This is from a new book from Trump's nephew, Fred C. Trump, III. Apparently, if the expense is too much some disabled individuals should just die. So, sorry folks if it costs too much to keep you alive, well it's off to the great beyond.

Trump did not make these comments 30 years ago, these comments were made while he was in the White House.

As the nephew makes clear in his book, Donald has always been a vulgar individual.

Of course, it is these qualities, Trump's vulgarity and repulsiveness, that make him the MAGA lord.

Wouldn't surprise me. Trump only cares about himself and his own ego and his own money.

Maybe Fred should of just had his wife abort his son, then you all would of been on board

"After the meeting, Fred Trump claims, his uncle pulled him aside and said, “maybe those kinds of people should just die,” given “the shape they’re in, all the expenses.”

There is no shit the mutant OP won’t swallow.

Forum List

Back