Is a Constitutional Crisis looming? (Poll)

Does the USSC need to step up and review the 34 felony counts before the election?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
so anything goes damn the law huh? just as long as it's trump right?

No. Precedent.

come on dude, step up and say trump doesn't deserve to be alive. go for it!!! you fking cuck
He deserves to be held accountable for his crimes and he was.

So now, not only is Trump a fraudster and sexual assaulter; he is a convicted felon.

Y'all should have gone with DeSantis or something.

the burden is on the prosecution, the judge is blind in our justice system.
The prosecutors don't explain the laws, the judge does.

The judge has an impeccable record and 16 years experience.

You have paid media pundits telling you what you want to hear.

The prosecutors don't explain the laws, the judge does.

The judge has an impeccable record and 16 years experience.

You have paid media pundits telling you what you want to hear.
what's that have to with burden of proof?

I choose because he didn't think he could get a conviction...which is what Hurr said.

I disagree. That doesn't even make sense.Pedophilia is a serious crime...one of the most serious. Showering with your 3 old daughter isn't even illegal.
Your logic is seriously flawed.

Encounters means both.
1. Hur didn't say he couldn't get a conviction. He said a jury would have a hard time convicting someone as pathetic as old Joe Biden.

2. Child molester fits if you don't like pedophile.

3. Encounters mean taken into custody by CBP. What happens depends on the president.
1. Joe Biden let 12,000,000 illegals into the US.
2.Trump deported them to Mexico

1. Hur didn't say he couldn't get a conviction. He said a jury would have a hard time convicting someone as pathetic as old Joe Biden.

Again, that isn't what he said...but the essence is the same. Yes, he didn't think a GJ would indict him.

2. Child molester fits if you don't like pedophile.

Posting an opinion piece of someone else who agrees with you without proof is not an argument.

3. Encounters mean taken into custody by CBP. What happens depends on the president.
1. Joe Biden let 12,000,000 illegals into the US.
2.Trump deported them to Mexico

Yep taken into custody.

Let's get back to the thread topic.

I will discuss any of your off topic grievances in an appropriate thread, new or old. Just send me a message or post a link here.

Thanks.

Again, that isn't what he said...but the essence is the same. Yes, he didn't think a GJ would indict him.

Posting an opinion piece of someone else who agrees with you without proof is not an argument.

Yep taken into custody.

Let's get back to the thread topic.
I will discuss any of your off topic grievances in an appropriate thread, new or old. Just send me a message or post a link here. Thanks.
Mark Levin said the USSC can review if a legal 'Writ" is written.

That would be a good outcome before the election.

No. Felonies. They were in the first degree, not the second.
Your quoted document is actually a court reply to defense filings/motions. It also highlights Merchan's denial to reveal the 'secret' charges.
These are the motions that defense will base any appeals on.
So what's your point?

M
Your quoted document is actually a court reply to defense filings/motions. It also highlights Merchan's denial to reveal the 'secret' charges.
These are the motions that defense will base any appeals on.
So what's your point?
My point is the claim that nobody knows the underlying crimes, as espoused by Trump, is nonsense. Trump's team knew back in February.

Why would Trump claim he doesn't know the crimes when his team responded to the motions months before the trial?

Why do so many Trump supporters claim nobody knew/knows the crimes?

M

My point is the claim that nobody knows the underlying crimes, as espoused by Trump, is nonsense. Trump's team knew back in February.

Why would Trump claim he doesn't know the crimes when his team responded to the motions months before the trial?

Why do so many Trump supporters claim nobody knew/knows the crimes?
Then why did Merchan deny their request to list the particulars. Then why did media on both sides of the aisle, for weeks, say the same thing about these mystery charges? And why, even now it still is being claimed.

To think you have some big scoop here is laughable.

Then why did Merchan deny their request to list the particulars.

Link please. Not calling you a liar I just don't know exactly what you are referring too.

Then why did media on both sides of the aisle, for weeks, say the same thing about these mystery charges? And why, even now it still is being claimed.

Because Trump tweeted it. Right wing media perpetuated it. Pundits lied about it. Some are simply ignorant.

Same crap as usual.

To think you have some big scoop here is laughable.
It's no big scoop. It simply renders your claim that the judge didn't tell Trump or his team what the predicate crimes were and spotlights Trump's lie that he didn't know what the crimes were.

I wasn't sure about Trump's claim so I researched court documents.

What did you do?

Your information.........page 25 I think. So you didn't read your own link? Only 30 pages.

Hmm, i should have said halfway down from page 11. Did I mistype or something?

If so, I apologize. Hell, I can't even find where I provided the link anymore.

Well His defense didn't, that's about all that matters.
They are in the court document.

If the Trump team didn't even read the responses to the motions filed...well, to put it lightly, that's Trumps team's problem.

SCOTUS shouldn’t be making decisions for partisan political reasons.
No one is above the Law and no one is below the Law.
If partisan "Lawfare" was used that violated Trump civil rights the USSC should be sure that his rights are protected, similar to the CO case where they accused him of "insurrection" to keep him off the ballot.

Here are the legal issues that could be appealed.

Forum List

Back