Is a Constitutional Crisis looming? (Poll)

Does the USSC need to step up and review the 34 felony counts before the election?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
One lady on with George Stephanopolous this morning had a very concerning scenario.

Say that Biden wins a very close election in November.

Then say that Trump's 34 count conviction gets overturned soon after. That makes Biden's win illegitimate due to obvious election interference.

So what happens? Or, what should happen?

I think that the USSC needs to step in and review the 34 felony counts and either confirm, or overturn them before the election. As one GOP lawyer said, the 34 counts could be affected by the presidential immunity decision.
why would it make Trump the victim of election interference? Do you have some precedent or something? Do you think Trump will be the last candidate chanting "lock her up."

No. My sources are court documents, not paid pundits.
Yeah and it doesn't look like you read them very well.

David Boris Rivkin Jr. is an American attorney, political writer, and conservative media commentator on matters of constitutional and international law, as well as foreign and defense policy.

Elizabeth Price Foley is a conservative American legal theorist who writes and comments in the fields of constitutional law, bioethics, and health care law. She is a Professor of Law at Florida International University College of Law, a public law school located in Miami, Florida.

George Washington University law professor John Banzhaf

Merchan "hand-selected three laws—federal election law, falsification of 'other' business records and 'violation of tax laws'—as the 'unlawful means' by which state election law was violated," former Justice Department lawyer David B. Rivkin Jr. and Florida International University law professor Elizabeth Price Foley note in The Wall Street Journal. "Mr. Trump received no notice of any of these offenses, and the prosecutor briefly alluded only to federal election law, during the trial."

He was afforded due process for all charges.

Which charge do you think he didn't receive due process for?
Why did you make this claim then: he was not charged with the predicate crimes so due process does not apply.
And they all agreed on the charges.
No they didn't, nothing in the court doc stating that.

If you call this agreeing: Defense requested a list of the 'other crimes' and the prosecution denied that request.

1. Hur chose not to indict because Biden is so pathetic, too pathetic to stand trial.

Nope. Pathetic isn't in the report either.

Regardless of whatever reasons you make up in your mind, Hurr didn't think he could get an indictment.

2. You can't follow press conferences because there aren't any.

Ok. Sounds fine to me. Whatever you want to think.

3. The action determines the label.

In your mind feel free to create whatever label you want.

4. LIAR. You brought up Obama first in post #292.

My bad. Sorry about that. Must have been thinking of someone else or another thread.

LIAR. Trump did not let immigrants into the US, they "remained in Mexico".
He must have. Did you not see the chart I posted? Those were immigrants into America, not immigrants waiting in Mexico.

It's very telling that not only did you not know immigration spiked under Trump but even more telling that you go into denial mode when confronted with that information.

All that said, we are getting way off topic here. Not really here to debate the right wing grievance list.

Escalated to felonies based on predicate crimes.

Yes. It does.

"Most felony offenses have a five year statute of limitations period. Misdemeanor offenses have a two year statute of limitation period, while petty offenses generally have a one year statute of limitations."

Then show me.

I already did.

Post 269.

No. My sources are court documents, not paid pundits.

Post 269.

He was afforded due process for all charges.

Which charge do you think he didn't receive due process for?

And they all agreed on the charges.
nope, not allowed to bring in a defendant, judge didn't allow it.

why would it make Trump the victim of election interference? Do you have some precedent or something? Do you think Trump will be the last candidate chanting "lock her up."
1. Trump would be the victim of election interference because the "crime" he was originally convicted of was overturned AFTER the election, so the democrat claims that Trump was a "convicted felon" would be a lie. That would illegally cost Trump votes, and that is called "election interference".

2. The best way to avoid election interference is to have the appeals process completed before the election, then voters would know one way or the other.

Nope. Pathetic isn't in the report either. Regardless of whatever reasons you make up in your mind, Hurr didn't think he could get an indictment.

In your mind feel free to create whatever label you want.

He must have. Did you not see the chart I posted? Those were immigrants into America, not immigrants waiting in Mexico.
It's very telling that not only did you not know immigration spiked under Trump but even more telling that you go into denial mode when confronted with that information. All that said, we are getting way off topic here. Not really here to debate the right wing grievance list.
1. Hur had the power and discretion to "indict Biden" but chose not to because Biden was _______ (choose from: pathetic, forgetful, too old, mentally incompetent, etc.)

2. Pedophile fits a guy who showers with his daughter.

3. Copied from your chart. See the word "ENCOUNTERS"?

1718033898789.png

Maybe you don't know what the term "encounters" means. It means that the illegals were apprehended by Border Patrol. In Biden's term that means that illegals are then sent throughout the US to wait for their hearings. During the Trump administration it meant that they were returned to Mexico to wait for their hearing date.

Oh no, not again.

It's like Trump supporters come off an assembly line.

Ok, here we go...

34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.
there's no felony for that crime. so I'm still waiting. Bill Clinton did it worse for Paula Jones at 850K. And you didn't say shit for shitola!

1. Hur had the power and discretion to "indict Biden" but chose not to because Biden was _______ (choose from: pathetic, forgetful, too old, mentally incompetent, etc.)

View attachment 960200

Maybe you don't know what the term "encounters" means. It means that the illegals were apprehended by Border Patrol. In Biden's term that means that illegals are then sent throughout the US to wait for their hearings. During the Trump administration it meant that they were returned to Mexico to wait for their hearing date.
don't you know by now that a demofk never has intent!!!!! It all just appears

Oh no, not again.
It's like Trump supporters come off an assembly line.
Ok, here we go...
34 counts of falsifying business records in the first degree.
Not the expired misdemeanor dumbass.
The secret crime that was covered up by the payments to Stormy. List those secret crimes.

View attachment 960200

So, just thought about this, since creepy took those files so long ago, it suggests that creepy has never had cognizant abilities to govern!!!!! He took those file years ago, so his position today has no impact on what he did at a younger age unless like I said, he's always been incoherent as a government participant.

So? He could have testified but chose not too.

This was discussed pretrial last year.

Trump's team knew last year the allowable scope of Bradley testimony and the legal reasons why.

The first 3 or 4 pages explains what Trump's team has known for many months.

so the burden was on him? that's not our law. A defendant has the right to provide exculpatory evidence and witnesses. Period, fk the judge !!!!!!

I choose because he didn't think he could get a conviction...which is what Hurr said.

I disagree.

That doesn't even make sense.

Pedophilia is a serious crime...one of the most serious.

Showering with your 3 old daughter isn't even illegal.

Your logic is seriously flawed.

View attachment 960200

Encounters means both.

The burden is in the judge. It's the judges job to explain the law.

He had not exculpatory evidence.
so anything goes damn the law huh? just as long as it's trump right? come on dude, step up and say trump doesn't deserve to be alive. go for it!!! you fking cuck

Forum List

Back