Is a Constitutional Crisis looming? (Poll)

Does the USSC need to step up and review the 34 felony counts before the election?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
I don't understand the 'constitutional crisis' part, if the voters elect Biden knowing what they will already know in November then so be it. A presidential candidate should not be above the law, however dishonestly it is applied. Even if an ex-president candidate is the Accused. If there is a miscarriage of justice and the voters allow it to influence their vote, then that is the way it goes. IOW, you get the gov't you deserve. I don't see how the Constitution or any law can address the misuse of our justice system.

The same reason why voters said if they had know the truth about the Hunter laptop, it would have changed their vote. Suppressing that information was election interference.

E Jean Carroll can legally call trump a rapist. That is a fact. What if the felony convictions are not overturned? They definitely wont by election time, so you'll be voting for a convict to be put into the WH, along with trump being a rapist. You're sick in the head.
But trump isn’t a rapist so there’s that

E Jean Carroll can legally call trump a rapist. That is a fact. What if the felony convictions are not overturned? They definitely wont by election time, so you'll be voting for a convict to be put into the WH, along with trump being a rapist. You're sick in the head.
1. Carroll won in NYC because they hate Trump. That case was NOT RAPE dumbass.
2. The 34 felonies will be overturned, but as you say, the democrat's "Lawfare" may not be reversed by the election, so that's called "election interference".
3. Trump is 1,000,000x better than Biden as president. Trump is a real president, not a dope who reads teleprompters..

1. Link to Trump being convicted of rape. Hint: you can't, so you're a low-IQ LIAR.

You are correct. He was found liable for sexual assault.

2. Trump 34 felonies will be overturned on appeal

Based on what?

3. Maybe that would stop low-IQ people from voting for Trump, but we know more than you do.

Hubris.

4. Biden is a TRAITOR, he let 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians into the US. Biden is a National Security nightmare. But you low-IQ people don't see that because you're simply too stupid.
Maybe Congress will pass laws someday.

The same reason why voters said if they had know the truth about the Hunter laptop, it would have changed their vote. Suppressing that information was election interference.

Do you think we should hold Trump accountable?

1. Carroll won in NYC because they hate Trump. That case was NOT RAPE dumbass.
2. The 34 felonies will be overturned, but as you say, the democrat's "Lawfare" may not be reversed by the election, so that's called "election interference".
3. Trump is 1,000,000x better than Biden as president. Trump is a real president, not a dope who reads teleprompters..
I am presenting facts while you are presenting opinions. Trump is a convict and a rapist and you evidently support that kind of person being elected President. You're sick.

Trump is a convict and a rapist. That right there would stop any normal person from voting for him. But you arent normal. You're a mentally ill piece of shit.
Yeah, but we know they weren’t “real” trials….

We’ll have to break out the asterisk again

Convicted* former president.

Yeah, but we know they weren’t “real” trials….

We’ll have to break out the asterisk again

Convicted* former president.
No they were real trials with real consequences. You ignoring reality is a problem you and your therapist need to deal with.

Agreed.
A lie.
A lie.
Lie.
That doesn't make you a pedophile. Pedophilia is illegal. Get back to me when he is convicted.
A lie.
We don't have open borders.
He forgot to credit someone 35 years ago.
Desperate?
So? He could have been right.
Good grief.
Lie.
Lie
Thanks for your opinion.
To early for polls.
Do you agree with the protesters?
1. What you call lies fact checkers call truths.
2. Showering with your daughter makes you some kind of pedophile dumbass. How does that make Jill look?
3. We have open borders, 12,000,000 illegals entered the US without vetting under Biden, that is a National Security disaster.
4. Biden was WRONG to vote against KILLING BIN LADEN
5. I don't have a dog in the Hamas v Israel fight.

1. What you call lies fact checkers call truths.

So refute my claim with those facts, don't just tell me about it.

2. Showering with your daughter makes you some kind of pedophile dumbass. How does that make Jill look?

No it doesn't.

Pedophilia is illegal.

Was he convicted?

Do you not support the constitution? Innocent until proven guilty?

3. We have open borders, 12,000,000 illegals entered the US without vetting under Biden, that is a National Security disaster.

No we don't.

Immigration spiked under Trump compared to Obama and from the right; crickets.

Any issues here in our are on Trump and Congress as they would not support the border bill. (Please don't sue the 5k a day lie.)

4. Biden was WRONG to vote against KILLING BIN LADEN

In hind site yes.

So?

5. I don't have a dog in the Hamas v Israel fight.
So you have no opinion on what the protestors said?

Do you think we should hold Trump accountable?

I think all of these allegations are political. We know that because the left told us so over the course of the last 9 years.

I think anyone who commits a crime should be held accountable, but, we know that won’t happen with Biden. We know this because every time somebody brings up bidens documents, you all deflect to “well he gave them back” which is irrelevant to the fact that taking them is still a crime, and “giving them back” is a stretch. He returned them because he feared he was about to get burned.

I think all of these cases are political bs, BUT, if he actually committed a crime, well, we have laws for that and he should pay for crimes committed.

Too bad we can’t get that kind of commitment from the democrats.

You are correct. He was found liable for sexual assault.
Based on what?
Hubris.
Maybe Congress will pass laws someday.
1. true
2. There are many justifications to overturn the 34 felonies on appeal. We went over them several times already.
The Judge
The Charges
the Evidence
The Instructions

3. Low-IQ democrats think their "Lawfare" will work, its not "hubris" to see thru their Low-IQ plots to how they end up.

4. We have Immigration Laws already. Biden needs to undo his moronic traitorous EOs and seal the fucking border the way Trump had it sealed. OR, the senate democrats can pass HR-2, that passed the House.

I am presenting facts while you are presenting opinions. Trump is a convict and a rapist and you evidently support that kind of person being elected President. You're sick.
You are apparently too stupid to know the difference between rape and sexual assault.
You are also apparently too stupid to know that the 34 felonies will be overturned on appeal, read and learn dumbass.

I think all of these allegations are political. We know that because the left told us so over the course of the last 9 years.

I think anyone who commits a crime should be held accountable, but, we know that won’t happen with Biden. We know this because every time somebody brings up bidens documents, you all deflect to “well he gave them back” which is irrelevant to the fact that taking them is still a crime, and “giving them back” is a stretch. He returned them because he feared he was about to get burned.

I think all of these cases are political bs, BUT, if he actually committed a crime, well, we have laws for that and he should pay for crimes committed.

Too bad we can’t get that kind of commitment from the democrats.
Trump was found guilty. He was held accountable. If you accidently take documents and return them willingly, that is a huge difference between actively taking documents, hiding the documents, lying to the FBI that you've given back all the documents, then continuing to hide the documents. Are you really this stupid that you dont understand the difference?

You are apparently too stupid to know the difference between rape and sexual assault.
You are also apparently too stupid to know that the 34 felonies will be overturned on appeal, read and learn dumbass.

So now you are admitting you are voting for someone to be President that committed sexual assault. You are a real piece of shit.

Forum List

Back