Is a Constitutional Crisis looming? (Poll)

Does the USSC need to step up and review the 34 felony counts before the election?

• Yes

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 43.8%

• Total voters
Sure, they can also say he’s an alien from planet BR549, but it wouldn’t be true.

Trump didn’t rape anyone, nobody could provide proof of it.
Yet trump can legally be called a rapist. Trump wasnt on trial for rape.....it was a civil trial where it was ruled that trump can legally be called a rapist.

So refute my claim with those facts, don't just tell me about it.
No it doesn't. Pedophilia is illegal. Was he convicted? Do you not support the constitution? Innocent until proven guilty?
No we don't. Immigration spiked under Trump compared to Obama and from the right; crickets. Any issues here in our are on Trump and Congress as they would not support the border bill. (Please don't sue the 5k a day lie.)
So you have no opinion on what the protestors said?
1. Its called google. Learn how to use it. Prove or disprove whatever you like.
2. Apparently Ashley didn't report it, she just wrote it in her diary. How does that make Jill look?
3. LIAR. Trump's "encounters" were sent back to Mexico to wait for their hearing. Biden let 12,000,000 migrants into the US, including 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians. Biden is a National Security DISASTER.
4. Nope. No opinion when they are protesting Biden, that's for democrats to deal with.

Trump was found guilty. He was held accountable. If you accidently take documents and return them willingly, that is a huge difference between actively taking documents, hiding the documents, lying to the FBI that you've given back all the documents, then continuing to hide the documents. Are you really this stupid that you dont understand the difference?

So if I rob a bank, then 30 year later I give the money back, I’m good, right? As long as I give the money back, I won’t go to jail?

So now you are admitting you are voting for someone to be President that committed sexual assault. You are a real piece of shit.
How do you know he committed sexual assault? That supposedly happened 30-years ago, and there were no witnesses in a busy department store. She did NOT REPORT IT at the time. She's just using "Lawfare" to get money from Trump.

If you are supporting Biden you are supporting a TRAITOR.

Yet trump can legally be called a rapist. Trump wasnt on trial for rape.....it was a civil trial where it was ruled that trump can legally be called a rapist.

Again, you can call him whatever you want, that doesn’t make it true.

Trump never raped anyone, and the case never proved that he did.

Also, the trial never said he can be legally called a rapist, the jury found that rape wasn’t committed, it was the judge who came out and said, on his own, not part of the verdict, that “technically speaking” what trump did was rape.

However, there was no evicldence whatsoever that Trump even was even in that store that day, let alone having a sexual encounter with Carroll.

How do you know he committed sexual assault? That supposedly happened 30-years ago, and there were no witnesses in a busy department store. She did NOT REPORT IT at the time. She's just using "Lawfare" to get money from Trump.

If you are supporting Biden you are supporting a TRAITOR.
How do I know? Because he lost his case, dummy. And the judge said based on evidence, that trump can legally be called a rapist. Lots of women dont report rape when it happens, doesnt mean they werent raped, dummy.

I realize I'm never going to change your sick, amoral mind about any of this because it's pretty obvious you are a deeply disturbed person.

Again, you can call him whatever you want, that doesn’t make it true.

Trump never raped anyone, and the case never proved that he did.

Also, the trial never said he can be legally called a rapist, the jury found that rape wasn’t committed, it was the judge who came out and said, on his own, not part of the verdict, that “technically speaking” what trump did was rape.

However, there was no evicldence whatsoever that Trump even was even in that store that day, let alone having a sexual encounter with Carroll.
Actually there was evidence. That's why trump LOST.

How do I know? Because he lost his case, dummy. And the judge said based on evidence, that trump can legally be called a rapist. Lots of women dont report rape when it happens, doesnt mean they werent raped, dummy.
I realize I'm never going to change your sick, amoral mind about any of this because it's pretty obvious you are a deeply disturbed person.
Trump losing a case in NY is "Lawfare".
That doesn't prove the crime actually happened dummy.
Innocent until proven guilty, means that claiming rape after 30-years does not prove rape.
If women don't report rape when it happened and there is evidence, then proving it later becomes nearly impossible, it becomes a 'he said -she said". No proof.
I can say that your support for Joe Biden proves how stupid you are.
I support Trump because he would be a better president than senile Joe Biden.

Trump losing a case in NY is "Lawfare".
That doesn't prove the crime actually happened dummy.
Innocent until proven guilty, means that claiming rape after 30-years does not prove rape.
If women don't report rape when it happened and there is evidence, then proving it later becomes nearly impossible, it becomes a 'he said -she said". No proof.
I can say that your support for Joe Biden proves how stupid you are.
I support Trump because he would be a better president than senile Joe Biden.

Trump was not proved innocent he was proved guilty. In the eyes of the law he committed a crime. Deal with it, loser.

1. Its called google. Learn how to use it. Prove or disprove whatever you like.

Just make any claim and then expect someone else to prove it didn't happen?

That must be convenient. Lol.

So you're not a serious poster.
2. Apparently Ashley didn't report it, she just wrote it in her diary. How does that make Jill look?

What would she report? It's not against the law to shower with your three year old daughter.

Regardless, your meritless accusations don't amount to squat; legally.

Get back to me with a conviction.

3. LIAR. Trump's "encounters" were sent back to Mexico to wait for their hearing. Biden let 12,000,000 migrants into the US, including 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians. Biden is a National Security DISASTER.

Not a lie. Trump immigration surged compared to Obama after Trump took office.

The fact you don't know this shows how your media outlets keep you in a bubble.

Screenshot_20231108-061655.png

4. Nope. No opinion when they are protesting Biden, that's for democrats to deal with.
You have no opinion on it? At all? Yet you bring it up?

Do you support the the protestors message or not?

That’s not what you hypocrites said about Juanita Broaddrick.

I posted a link showing thousands of examples of that law. They were all falsifying business records in the first degree; a felony.

Did you ignore it or just not understand it?
They are all misdemeanors.

The law makes no distinctions between federal or state laws.
The hell it don't.
Why do you believe lies so readily?
I think you bought the bacon, dude.

It wasn't hazy at all. They all agreed on it in February.
Show me the court documents where Trump's lawyers agreed to what you claim.
You were lied too.
But you weren't........................... :auiqs.jpg:
Trump's team knew the predicate crimes for months .
Then show where they are on court record agreeing to what you claim.
He had due process for the charges of falsifying business records.

he was not charged with the predicate crimes so due process does not apply.
Then tell us why Trump wasn't afforded due process rights.
The jury does have to agree on the charged crimes.

34 counts of falsifying business records.

They all agreed.
And?

Just make any claim and then expect someone else to prove it didn't happen? That must be convenient. Lol. So you're not a serious poster.

What would she report? It's not against the law to shower with your three year old daughter. Regardless, your meritless accusations don't amount to squat; legally. Get back to me with a conviction.

Not a lie. Trump immigration surged compared to Obama after Trump took office. The fact you don't know this shows how your media outlets keep you in a bubble.

You have no opinion on it? At all? Yet you bring it up? Do you support the the protestors message or not?
1. A few links to prove my points"
Biden is senile, when he got caught stealing classified documents the special prosecutor said he's too mentally incompetent to stand trial.

Biden can't do a real press conference. That should be the new normal, keep the MSM hypocrites in the dark.
Biden has not done a real press conference. He does one-on-ones with ice cream questions.

Biden is a pedophile, he showered with Ashley
She was not 3. Why is Jill still with that pervert. p.s. no one showers with a 3-year old, that was a major LIE.

Biden is a traitor, his open borders policy is a National Security disaster. He let in 100,000 Chinese, 50m,000 Russians, and who knows how many "terrorists" and criminals. I'm sure they won't do anything until after November's election, since more and more are still pouring into the US. Trump expelled illegals, Biden lets them into the US. Comparing "encounters" is bullshit.
Trump "immigration" compared to Obama is nonsense. Trump kept them out of the US.

1717986891136.png

2. I don't know what the Hamas protesters message is. I don't care what it is. I only know they are against Joe Biden, so he is losing young voters. That is a good outcome.

They are all misdemeanors.

Escalated to felonies based on predicate crimes.

The hell it don't.

Yes. It does.

"Most felony offenses have a five year statute of limitations period. Misdemeanor offenses have a two year statute of limitation period, while petty offenses generally have a one year statute of limitations."

I think you bought the bacon, dude.

Then show me.

Show me the court documents where Trump's lawyers agreed to what you claim.

I already did.

Post 269.

But you weren't........................... :auiqs.jpg:

No. My sources are court documents, not paid pundits.

Then show where they are on court record agreeing to what you claim.

Post 269.

Then tell us why Trump wasn't afforded due process rights.

He was afforded due process for all charges.

Which charge do you think he didn't receive due process for?

And they all agreed on the charges.

1. A few links to prove my points"
Biden is senile, when he got caught stealing classified documents the special prosecutor said he's too mentally incompetent to stand trial.

That isn't what the prosecutor said in his report and it isn't what is claimed in your own link.

You are just parroting what your media outlets told you to say. Good job.

Biden can't do a real press conference. That should be the new normal, keep the MSM hypocrites in the dark.
Biden has not done a real press conference. He does one-on-ones with ice cream questions.

Yeah sure.

Biden is a pedophile, he showered with Ashley
She was not 3. Why is Jill still with that pervert. p.s. no one showers with a 3-year old, that was a major LIE.

Link the conviction for pedophilia please.

Biden is a traitor, his open borders policy is a National Security disaster. He let in 100,000 Chinese, 50m,000 Russians, and who knows how many "terrorists" and criminals. I'm sure they won't do anything until after November's election, since more and more are still pouring into the US. Trump expelled illegals, Biden lets them into the US. Comparing "encounters" is bullshit.
Trump "immigration" compared to Obama is nonsense. Trump kept them out of the US.

View attachment 960042

Comparing to Obama is nonsense when you are a Trump supporter and have to internalize how Obama had way less immigration then Trump.

2. I don't know what the Hamas protesters message is. I don't care what it is. I only know they are against Joe Biden, so he is losing young voters. That is a good outcome.
Sounds about right. You make a good Trump supporter.

That isn't what the prosecutor said in his report and it isn't what is claimed in your own link. You are just parroting what your media outlets told you to say. Good job.

Yeah sure.

Link the conviction for pedophilia please.

Comparing to Obama is nonsense when you are a Trump supporter and have to internalize how Obama had way less immigration then Trump.

Sounds about right. You make a good Trump supporter.
1. Special Prosecutor Hur declined to indict Biden ONLY because he was so pathetic. Call it "forgetful", or "mentally incompetent", or "too old", Biden committed the crime but was not prosecuted at the discretion of Mr. Hur.

2. Biden can't do a real press conference, whenever he tries to answer a few questions the press are chased away.

3. Showering with Ashley is sick. How does Jill live with that pervert?

4. Obama isn't running is he? Compare the two guys running. Biden let in 12,000,000 illegals including 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians. He also let in thousands of terrorists and criminals. Trump did not let illegals into the US, he made them wait in Mexico for their hearing. Biden is a National Security disaster, he's a TRAITOR.

1. Special Prosecutor Hur declined to indict Biden ONLY because he was so pathetic. Call it "forgetful", or "mentally incompetent", or "too old", Biden committed the crime but was not prosecuted at the discretion of Mr. Hur.

I call it what Hurr called it. You call it what your media outlets call it. You earned a cracker. Good job.

The word incompetent does not exist in Hurr's report.

Yes, chose not to charge cause he didn't think he could get a conviction. That is how it works. It doesn't make Biden guilty, lol.

2. Biden can't do a real press conference, whenever he tries to answer a few questions the press are chased away.

If you say so. I typically don't follow press conferences.

3. Showering with Ashley is sick. How does Jill live with that pervert?

Not something I would do but it doesn't make him "sick" or a pedophile.

Show me a conviction.

4. Obama isn't running is he? Compare the two guys running. Biden let in 12,000,000 illegals including 100,000 Chinese and 50,000 Russians. He also let in thousands of terrorists and criminals. Trump did not let illegals into the US, he made them wait in Mexico for their hearing. Biden is a National Security disaster, he's a TRAITOR.
Lol, you are the one who brought up Obama.

According to that huge spike just before COVID, Trump did let lots of immigrants in the country.

Were you complaining then? Surely your media outlets were covering the huge spike of illegals when Trump took office...right? If no, why?

I call it what Hurr called it. You call it what your media outlets call it. You earned a cracker. Good job. The word incompetent does not exist in Hurr's report. Yes, chose not to charge cause he didn't think he could get a conviction. That is how it works. It doesn't make Biden guilty, lol.

If you say so. I typically don't follow press conferences.

Not something I would do but it doesn't make him "sick" or a pedophile. Show me a conviction.

Lol, you are the one who brought up Obama. According to that huge spike just before COVID, Trump did let lots of immigrants in the country.
Were you complaining then? Surely your media outlets were covering the huge spike of illegals when Trump took office...right? If no, why?
1. Hur chose not to indict because Biden is so pathetic, too pathetic to stand trial.

2. You can't follow press conferences because there aren't any.

3. The action determines the label.

4. LIAR. You brought up Obama first in post #292.
LIAR. Trump did not let immigrants into the US, they "remained in Mexico".

Forum List

Back