Tractor Supply issues statement. Removes it's DEI, pride support and more woke goals.

I've taken my stand against this woke garbage and degenerate faggotry. Yet it seems you would oppose such a thing and hope to make me change my stance. That would turn me into a loser in your own words. Why would any sensible person do that?

You do understand that businesses exist to make money, not to play social engineering games, right? Your view appears to be that companies should abandon their purpose to play social engineering games, or do I misunderand your point? Either way, bringing about change by telling people they are losers for changing doesn't seem like a winning strategy.
Dude, your fauxrage against made up shit isn't a stand, it's a mental illness.

You are being deliberatly obtuse or you really are that incompetent in life.

DEI is nothing more than the Korean manifestation of what DEI stands for and how it is being implemented.

It is nothing more than Neo-Marxism, which is identical to what the Korean Dictator started out doing.
facepalm-kermit.gif

Dude, your fauxrage against made up shit isn't a stand, it's a mental illness.
The 3,746 genders you folks made up are just that, made up shit to appease the mentally ill in a sad attempt to normalize a serious mental illness. Who's next, psychopaths? It's you loons defending mental illness as 'normal'.

BUSCH?
View attachment 969273They made more this year than last year and the year before.

Bottoms up bitch!
Yes .. Anheuser Busch took a hit when they decided to use a tranny (guy thinks he's a girl) for promotion and marketing material, and was still down 13.7% in sales to retailers as of May. This led to a revenue decline of 9.1% in first quarter 2024 for Anheuser Busch. Translated: they took a hit bitch!

Wow, what a buncha pussies.

I don't care what your stand is, when you take it stand by it.

Only losers fold like that,

Well, losers and republicans.
No. When you make a bad decision, fix it and move on you dip shit. You don’t double down on the mistake.

Wow, what a buncha pussies.

I don't care what your stand is, when you take it stand by it.

Only losers fold like that,

Well, losers and republicans.
Choosing business efficiency and profitability is being a loser or pussy? Putting shareholder value as a priority over wokeness is a bad thing?

What line of work are you in? Do you have any type of revenue growth or P&L responsibility?

Forum List

Back