Beware the Marxist world of Kamalla Harris: "There’s a big difference between equality and equity."

So? If someone is white and an asshole, then do you say he's a white asshole?
I called a white racist a white racist. That is what I will continue doing. So instead of whining about the use of an word, oppose the white racism you see here Ms. strong black woman.

I called a white racist a white racist. That is what I will continue doing. So instead of whining about the use of an word, oppose the white racism you see here Ms. strong black woman.
That's because, if someone (no matter if they are white) and they don't agree with you - they are automatically a "white racist".
Don't you know you are the BIGGEST racists on here? And so what if you're black. I could care less what your skin color is. Like I said to you before: NO ACCOUNTABILITY - from you!

Do you ever admit that sometimes, you are wrong? Of course not! It goes against your idealogy.

Then your use of adjectives reflects your racism.
No. it's actually a description of the indvidual using the racist language. Whites here who do not make such comments are not called white racists. And there are a number of them here who do not. So again, do less whining about the whites who are called racists and do more to oppose those whites because that's what strong black women do.

Last edited:
Bull hockey. Do you believe a person born into an upper-middle-class family or a family with millions, or even billions of dollars, gets the best outcome due to "hard work"? They were born with access to resources that most other people don't have.

The smartest and wisest are often unconcerned with becoming rich and just want to dedicate themselves to their academic research and field, their work, whatever that might be. Many of the smartest people depend upon government grants or a salary to eat.

The working class takes the real risk, by being present and laboring in the workplace, often under hazardous conditions. Employees risk their health, and lives, working in a dictatorial environment, without much say on how their workplace is run. They're often reduced to just a cog, a piece of machinery, that can be discarded at any moment's notice, "Don't come back on money, you're fired". That's all risky and dehumanizing. That's why most people hate their jobs. Working in capitalism is often nothing more than drudgery. It numbs the soul.
They can and do fail at a higher rate than achievers who start out less advantaged. People “born with a silver spoon in their mouths” often never learn how to work and produce.

No. it's actually a description of the indvidual using the racist language. Whites here who do not make such comments are not called white racists. And there are a number of them here who do not. So agan, do less whining about the whites who are called racists and do more to oppose those whites because that's what strong black women do.
Interjecting adjectives like you do is racist. It's like the guy who says "I know this black guy," when guy's race has nothing to do with it. Racism is racism.

Bull hockey. Do you believe a person born into an upper-middle-class family or a family with millions, or even billions of dollars, gets the best outcome due to "hard work"? They were born with access to resources that most other people don't have.

The smartest and wisest are often unconcerned with becoming rich and just want to dedicate themselves to their academic research and field, their work, whatever that might be. Many of the smartest people depend upon government grants or a salary to eat.

The working class takes the real risk, by being present and laboring in the workplace, often under hazardous conditions. Employees risk their health, and lives, working in a dictatorial environment, without much say on how their workplace is run. They're often reduced to just a cog, a piece of machinery, that can be discarded at any moment's notice, "Don't come back on money, you're fired". That's all risky and dehumanizing. That's why most people hate their jobs. Working in capitalism is often nothing more than drudgery. It numbs the soul.
People are (economically) paid by the value they provide.

You’re an idiot. It means everyone is a loser. You can’t have equity without making sure the best are not paid anymore than the worst. Equity means keeping the best down to the level only the worst can achieve.
Every country in history that has tried to create equity has failed. That is because the only way to achieve it is to hold down the productive people. They then stop working hard because the benefits go to others.

Forum List

Back