I Think That We Should Change The No Discussing Moderation Actions On The Public Board Rule

Well this thread is actually discussing what it says we should not be discussing.
mtg camp marines.jpg

LOL

Solution: Post in Badlands.

View attachment 985762

Yeah that thought crossed my mind too, but these people don't actually do that. They take their whining of mod actions here for some strange reason even though the rules specifically say not to but again what's the big deal anyways if they want to cry a river about it I say just let them have their pity parties.

Yeah that thought crossed my mind too, but these people don't actually do that. They take their whining of mod actions here for some strange reason even though the rules specifically say not to but again what's the big deal anyways if they want to cry a river about it I say just let them have their pity parties.
I like badlands....No links, no worries, and nobody fucks with you.

If I have something to say I say it, those that ask for links can hunt them theirselves or kiss my ass.

They should be forewarned though, I'll ambush them with a link I've already found. ;)

OIP.9PcVfIXGegZW_QbMz5ee9wHaJn

Go check.

SOme of us know where to put threads.

You're just baiting people here and on that alone this thread SHOULD be sent there.

It's obvious this is a trolling bait thread.

I like badlands....No links, no worries, and nobody fucks with you.

If I have something to say I say it, those that ask for links can hunt them theirselves or kiss my ass.

They should be forewarned though, I'll ambush them with a link I've already found. ;)

OIP.9PcVfIXGegZW_QbMz5ee9wHaJn

Come to think of it though I don't even think that mod action pity parties are allowed downstairs.

Come to think of it though I don't even think that mod action pity parties are allowed downstairs.
Can't say as I've been treated fairly for the most part. That Taz person is a bit annoying but hell, that's just a drop in the bucket when compared to most forums.

I remember one mil-surp Mosin forum (now gone) that would kick out a thread if a manufacturer's' name was not spelt right.

I learned to spell Izhevsk, Chatellerault, and Sestroryetsk pretty quick. ;)

Nor should they be. Who cares that crusty socks had his widdle feewings hurt?

Can't say as I've been treated fairly for the most part. That Taz person is a bit annoying but hell, that's just a drop in the bucket when compared to most forums.

I remember one mil-surp Mosin forum (now gone) that would kick out a thread if a manufacturer's' name was not spelt right.

I learned to spell Izhevsk, Chatellerault, and Sestroryetsk pretty quick. ;)
My thoughts exactly. I have one warning via PM and it was for actually breaking what I knew to be a rule.

I lived.

Nor should they be. Who cares that crusty socks had his widdle feewings hurt?

My thoughts exactly. I have one warning via PM and it was for actually breaking what I knew to be a rule.

I lived.
Projecting again?

LOL

No one's feelings were hurt. You snowflakes believe everybody melts down like you all do.

Wanna see Trump wearing a maxi-pad on his ear?

Please hear me out first. As if people want to whine I say let them whine!! After all, they're only opening themselves up to public humiliation. I got this idea when just recently seeing AyeCantSeeYou deal with a whiner although I can see why the rule exists, I say that we should give them what they want and deserve which is attention.

So no this isn't me complaining about the rules so if the mods still say no I will say okay, but please don't close this thread as I think that this could make for a really good and interesting discussion. I'm just curious what everybody else thinks about this and to see if the mods can see my side about this.
This is what I would say to this...
I admin'd USPOL back in it's heyday in the 2000s. It was certainly larger than this board is now.
Anyway - we had the same rule as does virtually every board.
The problem is all it becomes is "anti-mod" threads. And it makes trying to recruit/keep good mods that much harder. Think about it - who wants to be a mod when every time you do something that person calls you a fucking idiot etc. out on the open.

Forum List

Back