Rick Wilson: Trump will end the American experiment, the democracy we love, the country that has made every freedom we enjoy possible. Wake Ip

But you can’t fucking gracefully accept
the reality that you lost a free and fair election in the world‘s oldest democratic republic
Did he?

After what I've seen the last three years, I don't think there is a soul alive that doesn't thing a stolen election is not just a possibility, but a probability.

The vote count was never in question to black voters and our courts and the governing bodies in all fifty states once the Presidential Election was certified and those certifications were sent to all the constitutionally mandated democratic institutions on or before December 14, 2021.

Do you still believe without. evidence Saint_Bigrebnc that the vote count is in question?
Do you believe Biden got 81 million votes? And more black votes than Obama?

What are you saying exactly that never happened?

I saw the spawn of a demonic bitch and a Putin wannabe say this:

NotfooledbyW Dec’23 Vtrfcb inserted Trump J6 quotes: “stop the steal” + “When you catch somebody in a fraud, you are allowed to go by very different rules.” + “John Eastman” + “. All Vice President Pence has to do is send it back to the states {on this day} to re-certify and we become president and you are the happiest people.” nfbw 231220 Vtrfcb00549

Did you read what Trump said was supposed to happen on J6,2021. He said he was going to be the winner if Pence does the right thing.

If Pence “did the right thing” on J6,2021 my vote was going to be erased along with 81,000,000 Biden votes because Mike Pence was expected to not count seven states Biden won.

When my candidate wins and that win is certified by all fifty states why should I not hate a sitting president who tried to take my win away from me.

Just because a Republican gun punk shot at Trump it does not change the fact that Trump tried to disenfranchise 81 million voters including this voter.
There never was 81 million legitimate votes.

Yet, Wilson says nothing about inflation, wars that have started the last 3 years that have killed 10s of thousands, 10-16M illegal immigrants from all around the globe.

All of this and Trump will be reason democracy ends?

What a Useful Idiot.
Trump has no solution for inflation. He doesn’t even know the cause of it. Biden fixed it anyway.

Do you believe Biden got 81 million votes? And more black votes than Obama?
Yes. Black Americans were hit harder by Don Trump’s horrific mishandling of a global pandemic. And then there was Don Trump’s racist attacks on the Derek Chauvin protests lumping the peaceful protesters in with those unaligned rioters. And Trump’s affinity for Nazis and young and upcoming Nazis like Kyle Rittenhouse.

So Black Americans had proper cause in numbers to rid the nation of racist Trump. And they like Biden just for being a decent human being and a reminder of the better years under Obama that Trump the racist trued to undo.

But more important it does not matter what the losers of an election like you believe or do not believe.

We know democracy is construed to be the rule by the people either directly or via elected representatives and because the definition of “the people” has expanded over time to include women, freed slaves and working poor with no assets, all races, religions and no religion and they all get one vote according to the Constitution and rule of law. One little say in hope for a better future - going forward not backward.

As Americans we hold one person - one vote to be sacred / Don Trump does not, Don Trump on J6,2021 was attempting to cancel 81 million votes and have Mike Pence decide the winner instead of all those black Americans who voted for Biden.

Last edited:
Yes. Black Americans were hit harder by Don Trump’s horrific mishandling of a global pandemic. And then there was Don Trump’s racist attacks on the Derek Chauvin protests lumping the peaceful protesters in with those unaligned rioters. And Trump’s affinity for Nazis and young and upcoming Nazis like Kyle Rittenhouse.

So Black Americans had proper cause in numbers to rid the nation of racist Trump. And the like Biden just fir being a decent human being.

But more important it does not matter what the losers of an election like you believe or do not believe.

We know democracy is construed to be the rule by the people either directly or via elected representatives and because the definition of “the people” has expanded over time to include women, freed slaves and working poor with no assets, all races, religions and no religion and they all get one vote according to the Constitution and rule of law.

As Americans we hold one person - one vote to be sacred / Don Trump does not, Don Trump on J6,2021 was attempting to cancel 81 million votes and have Mike Pence decide the winner instead of all those black Americans who voted for Biden.
Guess what no one believes that crap anymore. The people spouting that garbage have been caught in too many lies.

And you are a special kind of stupid if you think those votes were legal.

Rick Wilson: Trump will end the American experiment, the democracy we love, the country that has made every freedom we enjoy possible. Wake Ip​

It’s time for our illiterate OP to “wake ip.”

There is all kinds of evidence
You have no names or cases in court let alone one single convictionbecause this is MAGA’s replacement for the rule of law

1721536193229.png

T-Shirt Slogans are not reality Saint_Lastsmender - Get out of the fog - let the sunshine in. Don Trump is a dark cloud hovering over mankind

Forum List

Back