Let The Veep Games Begin: Vance snaps back at Harris, ‘What the hell have you done?’

tumblr_572fff70bfa68dcef47392ebf8edf2e5_70a0907f_1280.jpg

She'll just be drunk again.

Either way JD will absolutely boss it out.

Whoever he ends up debating, it'll be fantastic!

The sheer chaos of the left has been pretty fascinating to watch. I am once again endlessly glad that I got myself free of that party.

Vance did 180 on his beliefs in the past two weeks. He's ambitious and has no integrity.

Vance did 180 on his beliefs in the past two weeks. He's ambitious and has no integrity.
This statement is completely inaccurate.

I have seen my own mother after YEARS of highly disliking Trump, voting blue no matter who and was going to vote for Biden, decide that the democrats cannot be trusted, become bone-deep uncomfortable with the way they have handled the post-debate debacle and calls for Biden's replacement and realizing that democrat policies are leading to ruination and deciding to vote for Trump over the past 20 days.

I myself came to similar conclusions but in her case the sheer ineptitude and failure of the democrat party have turned a lifelong party member into a MAGA supporter in just over a fortnight.

You're wrong about Vance's rapid turn around BUT if it is true and he has changed his views in that short a time, he is not the only one. Many, MANY other people are feeling the same.

This statement is completely inaccurate.

I have seen my own mother after YEARS of highly disliking Trump, voting blue no matter who and was going to vote for Biden, decide that the democrats cannot be trusted, become bone-deep uncomfortable with the way they have handled the post-debate debacle and calls for Biden's replacement and realizing that democrat policies are leading to ruination and deciding to vote for Trump over the past 20 days.

I myself came to similar conclusions but in her case the sheer ineptitude and failure of the democrat party have turned a lifelong party member into a MAGA supporter in just over a fortnight.

You're wrong about Vance's rapid turn around BUT if it is true and he has changed his views in that short a time, he is not the only one. Many, MANY other people are feeling the same.

Wowee zowee

Forum List

Back