Worst songs of the 1960s

Pink Floyd was especially awful. The first couple albums sounded like a crappy garage band.
They were much better in the 1970's.

Everything that came from Janis Joplin during that decade to me is the worst. How that girl scored and kept a contract, I will never know. In my opinion, she sounds like a fork in a garbage disposal.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I couldn't agree more! I think the idea was that she was supposed to be the first "black" girl who was white but all I could hear was shouting. I never understood why she was so popular.

Worst songs of the 1960s. Let us torture one another with some BAD SOUNDS from that period. I will begin.

During the sixties the UK dominated the music charts … for good reason! They were good. But being British and wearing a sport jacket didn’t necessarily mean they were all good. This one still hurts my ears when I hear it:

Okay, not my cup of tea either but it was really fun to dance to. :)

My vote for the worst song of the 60's:

...... they simply suck and too many people have bad taste. I'm mean; "I am the egg man, we are the egg men, I am the walrus! koo koo kachoo!" Please.
I see the problem. You would have liked it if you didn't confuse the lyrics so badly. It's "coo coo kachoo" not "koo koo kachoo". :)

Really can't recall. A friend years ago gave me a CD of an album produced in the sixties. I couldn't listen to it, as it was so bad.
C'mon man! We're all here to be disgusted by awful songs. That's the idea of the thread. Link us a video or at least a title.

Forum List

Back