Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

Why don't one of you Morons tell us exactly what kind of authority you imagine Kamala Harris has on the border. :lol:
It’s not about authority on the border it’s about steps or actions has she taken to address the problem of overflow / overloading immigration into our country. The only thing I’ve seen her do is go to Central America and BEG the immigrants, “Don’t Come”.

/----/ Stop playing stupid. We are $37 trillion in debt. No, we don't have $1 to send to other countries.
1. It's stupid to imagine the public debt is like you're private debt. We owe most of that money to ourself.

2. It wasn't going to other countries. It was going to weapon manufacturers here in the US would make the weapons that would be sent to Ukraine.

1. It's stupid to imagine the public debt is like you're private debt. We owe most of that money to ourself.

2. It wasn't going to other countries. It was going to weapon manufacturers here in the US would make the weapons that would be sent to Ukraine.
/——/ Again, with the stupid act. It’s getting tiresome.

How much US debt do foreign countries own?

As of April 2024, foreign countries own approximately $7.9 trillion[1] in Treasurys — or 22.9% of total US debt.2 Over the past two decades, central banks and other government entities have owned more than 50% of foreign-owned debt.[2]Independent investors and companies held the rest.

Obviously, that was where republicans first coined the term "border czar" You'll note that particular piece of legislation did not pass. Do you have a link to where Biden appointed her to Border Czar? I find where she was assigned the task of addressing the root cause of migration, but border security was not part of her assignment, and the term Border Czar was not mentioned.
/—-/ I don’t recall Dementia Joe, KamelToe or the MSM objecting to the use of Border Czar all of these years.

/——/ Again, with the stupid act. It’s getting tiresome.

How much US debt do foreign countries own?

As of April 2024, foreign countries own approximately $7.9 trillion[1] in Treasurys — or 22.9% of total US debt.2 Over the past two decades, central banks and other government entities have owned more than 50% of foreign-owned debt.[2]Independent investors and companies held the rest.
In the form of treasury bonds. This represents investment in the American economy.

I don't recall you objecting to being called a club footed hog kisser, but that doesn't mean the description is valid.
/——/ Your lame response exposes the truth. Joe and KH didn’t object to the term Border Czar until she announced her candidacy.
She had one job to do, and failed miserably.

FKH is basing her campaign on "you can't say that" when it's pointed out that she was assigned to be Border Czar, was a DEI hire, never received a single dem primary vote in two dem primaries, or is largely responsible for CA's FUBAR current state of affairs due to her inaction as state AG.

Well I'll keep sayin' it.

FKH is basing her campaign on "you can't say that" when it's pointed out that she was assigned to be Border Czar, was a DEI hire, never received a single dem primary vote in two dem primaries, or is largely responsible for CA's FUBAR current state of affairs due to her inaction as state AG.

Well I'll keep sayin' it.
Of course you can say that. You are lying when you do, but that never stopped trump or his cult before.

Forum List

Back