Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

Jesus, the Americans are so for freedom of speech, freedom of expression, the 1st Amendment etc etc, and .. boom .. all that outcry because of a 5-seconds scene. You need to grow up, it is not the 18th century anymore.

Jesus, whoever the fuck you are is so for freedom of speech, freedom of expression, the 1st amendment and...boom....you post a wanky little diatribe all because we're exercising our freedom of speech to be utterly repulsed by this pathetic garbage.

Japanese, Congolese, Mongolian, Hungarian, Canadian?

As far as I know none of those match the hubris of the Americans that think everything in the world revolves around them.

Just imagine being so fucking self-centered to think that the country of France would design its opening ceremony just to piss off American snowflake Christians.

Jesus, whoever the fuck you are is so for freedom of speech, freedom of expression, the 1st amendment and...boom....you post a wanky little diatribe all because we're exercising our freedom of speech to be utterly repulsed by this pathetic garbage.
That is quite okay, to express your opinion, I mean. But the way you do that, I have a feeling you would have barred that completely from being translated in the US.

That is quite okay, to express your opinion, I mean. But the way you do that, I have a feeling you would have barred that completely from being translated in the US.

It's true that I wouldn't have made the decision for that abomination to be the opening act of the Olympics.

But that likely puts me in the same category as the vast majority of people - even French people.

It has nothing to do with censorship, nor is anyone disputing their right to have done it.

But I guarantee you it wasn't by popular demand.

As far as I know none of those match the hubris of the Americans that think everything in the world revolves around them.

Just imagine being so fucking self-centered to think that the country of France would design its opening ceremony just to piss off American snowflake Christians.

Czech? Burmese? Norweigan? Peruvian? Cuban?

Forum List

Back