My breakdown of the occult olympic opener

The upper version is a Bacchanalia from a Greco-Roman feast of Saturnalia.

And I don't think any religion or style of living is free from ridicule in public events.

Make fun of drag parties if you wish, as well.

The upper version is a Bacchanalia from a Greco-Roman feast of Saturnalia.

And I don't think any religion or style of living is free from ridicule in public events.

Make fun of drag parties if you wish, as well.
They Olympic Committee issued an apology for mocking "The Last Supper"

Keep gas lighting all you want pal

Should be clear to everyone the elites are getting payback for the revolution

Here's how we know this

1. Arno from Assassins Creed Unity doing pakour delivering the torch to Marcon. In the game NPCs would attack you screaming moderate while trying to kill you and Arno was caught up in the Reign of Terror
Why is that important?

1. My pastor pointed out lady liberty rode to Notre Dame. We got death. Also Notre Dame was the HQ for the Cult of Reason during the Reign of Terror. To me this shouts the death of Liberty
  2. The mock last supper. Robespierre held Festival of the Supreme Being where he played God. He said the only God was reason and suppressed all Christianity. We even had a big gay blue Smurf supposedly as Dyonisus in place of Jesus same as what Robespierre thought of himself
  3. then we get to Marie Antoinette holding her head singing "it'll be fine" a revolution song followed by blood coming out walls this symbolizes the blood of the elites and they are coming back now and they are pissed. Look what happened in the elections there. National Party won round 1 then 2nd round they get 3rd? Obvious rigging happened
  4. the golden calf self explanatory
  5. look up the tower of Babel and EU building in Strasbourg France
Summary - something big is happening the elites aren't afraid and getting ready to strike to the death of liberty and a boot on all our throats

Be vigilant be prepared
I will also add if any if any of you have seen the movie Quills they are holding Marques De Sade in the same place that metal performance happened and the crowd sings the same song as they guillotine the elites

I at times think this image well represents our MAGA right that does not get such things as the discussion on the Paris image.
1722183125017.png

Do you really think you are making any worthy comments, when, in fact, we are watching a MAGA spasm emotionally.

Forum List

Back