James Hansen Wishes he Wasn’t So Right about Global Warming

So your opinion is the following.

The sun which radiates constantly the same amount of radiation has somehow caused the oceans to rapidly warm because it’s constant.

And then those same constantly warmed oceans distribute more warming to our planet because it’s constant.

Have I got your idiot position right.
Dummy, the planet has warmed and cooled throughout it's history with a constant output of the sun.

Are you telling me that you are so stupid that you can't realize that the temperatures here on earth are determined by how that constant heat is distributed here on earth?

Dummy, the planet has warmed and cooled throughout it's history with a constant output of the sun.

Are you telling me that you are so stupid that you can't realize that the temperatures here on earth are determined by how that constant heat is distributed.
How does that inform us on todays rapid human caused warming.

Explain

How does that inform us on todays rapid human caused warming.

Explain
I have. You don't listen.

The earth's climate is determined by how the ocean distributes the heat from the sun to the rest of the planet.

I have. You don't listen.

The earth's climate is determined by how the ocean distributes the heat from the sun to the rest of the planet.
You have not answered the question. Do tell us what catalyst caused the Medieval warming period (not a world wide event) and compare that to our current rapid warming.

You have not answered the question. Do tell us what catalyst caused the Medieval warming period (not a world wide event) and compare that to our current rapid warming.
All warming is due to heat being circulated from the Atlantic to the Arctic and thawing the Arctic. Remove that heat and the Arctic will glaciate. It's that simple.

All warming is due to heat being circulated from the Atlantic to the Arctic and thawing the Arctic. Remove that heat and the Arctic will glaciate. It's that simple.
You an idiot.

Again, the constant radiation from the sun is not causing the ocean to warm since the Industrial Revolution.

You an idiot.

Again, the constant radiation from the sun is not causing the ocean to warm since the Industrial Revolution.
The sun has been warming the ocean since the last glacial maximum, ya moron. You're an idiot.

1722193904310.png

Last edited:
What do you think this proves? That the sun doesn't warm the ocean? That ocean temperatures haven't gotten colder and then warmer while the sun output remains constant.

You're an idiot.
That you’re a climate toddler.

30 years later, deniers are still lying about Hansen’s amazing global warming prediction​

30 years ago the climate screamers were saying half of Florida and Manhattan would be under water by now.

30 years ago they said the oceans would be void of life by now

30 years ago they said the polar ice caps would have melted by now.

They were wrong.

Forum List

Back