Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

FKH is basing her campaign on "you can't say that" when it's pointed out that she was assigned to be Border Czar, was a DEI hire, never received a single dem primary vote in two dem primaries, or is largely responsible for CA's FUBAR current state of affairs due to her inaction as state AG.

Well I'll keep sayin' it.
So, if Trump was to die or be incapacitated, you wouldn't want Vance to step up? Something that every VP is expected and nominated for?

And what the fuck does the Republican talking point that she was a DEI hire even mean? She was a duly elected US senator from California. How is that DEI?

Plus, even you point out she was the CA state AG. Do you think you get to that role in one of the most populous states by being a DEI hire?

Are you really this much of a retard or are you trying to fit in with the rest of the retards?

So, if Trump was to die or be incapacitated, you wouldn't want Vance to step up? Something that every VP is expected and nominated for?

And what the fuck does the Republican talking point that she was a DEI hire even mean? She was a duly elected US senator from California. How is that DEI?

Plus, even you point out she was the CA state AG. Do you think you get to that role in one of the most populous states by being a DEI hire?

Are you really this much of a retard or are you trying to fit in with the rest of the retards?

Triggered much? :laughing0301:

friends.jpg

I will keep it short and sweet too. Prove that Biden or any other Democrat proclaimed her the "Border Czar". Go.
/----/ Sure thing, Sparky. I posted this earlier. The Dems didn't object to the Czar title:
Interesting factoid:
In a 220-196 vote, the House passed a resolution to “strongly” condemn “the Biden Administration and its Border Czar, Kamala Harris’s, failure to secure the United States border,” with some Democrats joining the GOP majority on Thursday, according to Politico. The co-chairs of the Blue Dog Coalition, a caucus “comprised of fiscally-responsible Democrats,” Reps. Jared Golden (D-ME), Marie Gluesenkamp Perez (D-WA) and Mary Peltola (D-AK) voted for the resolution along with coalition member, Rep. Henry Cuellar (D-TX). Reps. Yadira Caraveo (D-CO) and Don Davis (D-NC), who are not associated with the Blue Dog Coalition, also voted in favor.

I will keep it short and sweet too. Prove that Biden or any other Democrat proclaimed her the "Border Czar". Go.

US President Joe Biden has put Vice-President Kamala Harris in charge of controlling migration at the southern border following a big influx of new arrivals.

Mr Biden said he was giving her a "tough job" but that she was "the most qualified person to do it".

You leftist dem cock-gobblers might try to "sanitize" her record but the internet is forever. ;)

In the form of treasury bonds. This represents investment in the American economy.
/----/ If foreign countries own 22.9% of total US debt and central banks and other government entities own more than 50% of the debt. That is not money we owe to ourselves, Moron.
And didn't you clowns spend years blaming Trump for the deficit spending? What were you so upset about if we owe it to ourselves? You big dope.

I'll make this short and sweet. As the media and the left try to sweep her record on the border under the rug, they are all trying to claim she was never made the Border Czar. But a House Proclamation on March 24, 2023, on the very same day she was appointed by Biden to the same, called for her removal as Border Czar.

That is H. RES. 253 of the 118th Congress

Don't fall for the lies. Do your research.
Can't find the term "Border Czar" anywhere in your link.

Forum List

Back