Kamala Harris, The Border Czar

Obviously, that was where republicans first coined the term "border czar" You'll note that particular piece of legislation did not pass. Do you have a link to where Biden appointed her to Border Czar? I find where she was assigned the task of addressing the root cause of migration, but border security was not part of her assignment, and the term Border Czar was not mentioned.

You are just parroting commiecrat talking points. Try watching the video where xiden gave her the damn job. And she didn't accomplish a damn thing.

Determining and dealing with the root cause of immigration is a distinctly separate thing than border security. Harris was charged with dealing with south American countries to help prevent the need for their citizens to migrate north. Border security is a totally different thing.

What about the other 163 countries people are coming from?

Doesn't matter. Facts are facts. She was never appointed border czar. Of course, I will change my mind in a second if you can show an official, or even an unofficial act where Biden appointed anybody as Border Czar.

Semantics, the last bastion of a loser.

I will keep it short and sweet too. Prove that Biden or any other Democrat proclaimed her the "Border Czar". Go.

Pretty much all on CNN, ABC and other news channels all proclaimed her the border czar, they're all commiecrats. They're all denying it now, but I posted a video showing what they said then and the lies they are telling now.

1722195569766.png

I'll make this short and sweet. As the media and the left try to sweep her record on the border under the rug, they are all trying to claim she was never made the Border Czar. But a House Proclamation on March 24, 2023, on the very same day she was appointed by Biden to the same, called for her removal as Border Czar.

That is H. RES. 253 of the 118th Congress

Don't fall for the lies. Do your research.
Hilarious that the idiotic House would put a proclamation to remove somebody from a position they don’t have

Forum List

Back