Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

and they did not.

it is not their fault you took it wrong.

1722192484797.png

Looks like a snooty foreigner. Briths

Harpy Hag must have missed even the Paris Olympic organizers have apologized

Yes, this is what they said...they are sorry that you all are a bunch of whiney fucking snowflakes and got offended.

"Clearly there was never an intention to show disrespect to any religious group. The ceremony tried to celebrate community tolerance. We believe this ambition was achieved. If people have taken any offense, we are really sorry."

Yes, this is what they said...they are sorry that you all are a bunch of whiney fucking snowflakes and got offended.

"Clearly there was never an intention to show disrespect to any religious group. The ceremony tried to celebrate community tolerance. We believe this ambition was achieved. If people have taken any offense, we are really sorry."

Stop spamming with that bs.

I wouldn't have chosen anything to do with the Last Supper.

And you're treating this like it's an isolated incident.

We've been dealing with this bologna for several years now.

It even sunk Bud Lite's place at the top of the market. :)
That is not an isolated incident. But what are you going to do with that? Legally forbid wearing other sex's clothes and allow the cops to peep into pants? Entering into public spaces where kids may happen to be? Mental hospitals? Really, there is nothing.

That is not an isolated incident. But what are you going to do with that? Legally forbid wearing other sex's clothes and allow the cops to peep into pants?

No.

I'm going to do what I just did.

Express my displeasure.

As have millions of others all over the globe.

So you can stop smiting false dragons now.

So now we now it wasn't even the Last Supper.

It's kind of hard to depict any ancient mythology, without ticking off the Christians. Since their religion stole it all, when it was invented.

Forum List

Back