Paris Olympics Opening Ceremony Recreates ‘Last Supper’ with Drag Queens & Trans Performers

Oh look.

A completely unrelated post that didn't even mention anything in the article I posted, pretending to be a direct response.

The post debunks all the lies in the article you posted.

There was no last supper mocking, there was no death on a pale horse.

The post debunks all the lies in the article you posted.

There was no last supper mocking, there was no death on a pale horse.

Don't believe your eyes and ears, believe this post!

Dude, you're not going to convince anyone.

Fucking harpy.

Don't believe your eyes and ears, believe this post!

Dude, you're not going to convince anyone.

Fucking harpy.

I do believe my eyes, but I have the advantage of not being an illiterate American that thinks everything is about them.

I have studied Greek and Roman mythology extensively and understood the symbolism

Just stop and admit the obvious. You don't have what it takes to convince anyone otherwise

You are correct, I do not have what it takes to change the mind of the brainwashed.

I would never even try, all I will do is post the facts.

Feast of Bacchus

1722178315378.png

Do you also hate stupid Lebanese people?

How about stupid Thais?

Stupid harpies?

Stupid eagles?

Stupid.....you?

Do you hate yourself? :)

I have not met any stupid people from Lebanon, but I am sure they are there. But I am betting they do not think that everything that happens in the world revolves around them like you do.

It is pretty much a purely American phenomenon.

I'll be truthful right off the bat:

I'm not Christian.

I'm a conflicted agnostic.

But who cares about my own spiritual beliefs or lack thereof?

This is universally repugnant whether you're a secular libertarian populist (moi'), or a fundamentalist evangelical Christian.

Because it is a direct affront to all of Western civilization.

It besmirches some of the very best of what we've had to offer since the rise of Ancient Greece.

Sure, it may have been funny in a stoner movie - or at least not offensive if cast as a throw out sketch in some college play/performance.

But this was literally the opening of the Paris Olympics, circa 2024.

And why in the where of fuck is Dionysus suddenly a blue Will Ferrell with a ginger beard???

And why do they always have to go full PEDO?

Yeah, it's soooooo cutting edge.

Real serious stuff.

This is all the cultural Left has to offer.

Not greatness.

But worthless self-parody insecurely disguised as intellectual cultural commentary.

They are failed people, and they need us to submit to indulge their fee fees.

Haha, wow I hadn’t seen that… rad!

I have not met any stupid people from Lebanon, but I am sure they are there. But I am betting they do not think that everything that happens in the world revolves around them like you do.

It is pretty much a purely American phenomenon.

So like I said, you hate America. :)

Jesus, the Americans are so for freedom of speech, freedom of expression, the 1st Amendment etc etc, and .. boom .. all that outcry because of a 5-seconds scene. You need to grow up, it is not the 18th century anymore.

Forum List

Back