Assassination attempt of Trump in PA

There never has been a majority, it's all a fleecing of America by pumping up the number's so it appears that they are a majority, when actually they are merely a fringe element that has learned the art of deception in every kind of way. When anyone gets close to their bull shite, they go into cursing mode, and deflection mode as a tactic. One thing about them, and that is that they have perfected their game because they actually found gullible people that will carry their water for them.
Liberals are better than conservatives at spreading bullshit

I know someone at my church who very smart, college grad, and a democrat

He likes Kamala Harris and I suspect all his friends do too

But I have noticed that he is very accepting of everything he hears in the liberal news media

1. Experts could not make those shots at Kennedy.
The new findings will encourage conspiracy theorists. In fresh tests of the Mannlicher-Carcano bolt-action weapon, supervised by the Italian army, it was found to be impossible for even an accomplished marksman to fire the shots quickly enough....

2. Acoustic analysis says there were two shooters at Trump. The kid could not have made that perfect 1st shot with that shitty gun

3. The 1st shot was perfect. Thank God Trump turned his head to look at the screen.
Wrong.

The experts and average shooters alike were easily able to match or exceed oswalds accuracy which was not hard to do,

Those were easy shots. The Italians showe no such thing as you claim.

Acoustic analysis only SUGGESTS such a possibility it is far from conclusive

No it was not perfect it only grazed his ear. By definition that is a miss and therefore not perfect

1. Experts could not make those shots at Kennedy.
The new findings will encourage conspiracy theorists. In fresh tests of the Mannlicher-Carcano bolt-action weapon, supervised by the Italian army, it was found to be impossible for even an accomplished marksman to fire the shots quickly enough....

2. Acoustic analysis says there were two shooters at Trump. The kid could not have made that perfect 1st shot with that shitty gun

3. The 1st shot was perfect. Thank God Trump turned his head to look at the screen.
yes they did they proved it was oswald. you must have missed that documentry.

Wrong.

The experts and average shooters alike were easily able to match or exceed oswalds accuracy which was not hard to do,

Those were easy shots. The Italians showe no such thing as you claim.

Acoustic analysis only SUGGESTS such a possibility it is far from conclusive

No it was not perfect it only grazed his ear. By definition that is a miss and therefore not perfect
yep

Forum List

Back