🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

SS not responsible for AGR site

Not true. They are responsible for a security assessment of the area and recommendations. Certain areas are left to State and Local PD. Investigations will bring light to this. USSS is in full blown CYA mode. Sources have been told agents are supposed to STFU if you want to keep your job.

Never happen.........you can't force people to do that.

I agree.

I don't think so..................this fiasco brings to mind the Biden administration's exit from Afghanistan.
1. Those "Certain areas" are certainly outside 130 yds from the stage. Why not use bulletproof glass for vulnerable lines of sight?

2. Agreed the SS is in CYA mode because they know their plot is about to be exposed.

3. If they want to stay employed they take a polygraph, period. My grandson takes them routinely.

4. It was obviously a setup plot to assassinate Trump. We just need to find out the players.

Last edited:
Those "Certain areas" are certainly outside 130 yds from the stage.
You don't know that SS is responsible for those areas. Bongino is quite familiar with security, his assessment didn't include SS on that roof top, he claimed they should of put line of sight visual obstacles up to prevent a perp from having a visual line of sight from there.

If they want to stay employed they take a polygraph, period My grandson takes them routinely.
You actually think Cheatle wants people taking polygraphs? C'mon man.
It was obviously a setup plot to assassinate Trump. We just need to find out the players.
Don't buy it......classic Biden admin clusterphuck.

You don't know that SS is responsible for those areas. Bongino is quite familiar with security, his assessment didn't include SS on that roof top, he claimed they should of put line of sight visual obstacles up to prevent a perp from having a visual line of sight from there.

You actually think Cheatle wants people taking polygraphs? C'mon man.

Don't buy it......classic Biden admin clusterphuck.
1. I saw at least 10 ex-SS and other security experts say that roof had to be physically protected. Line of sight obstacles would have worked as well. Bullet proof glass as well. An open shot from an unprotected roof 130 yds away is an assassination setup.

2. Congress needs to force polygraphs and force Cheatle out, if Biden won't support it Congress can do the "investigation" early next year, including polygraphs.

3. The SS is not Biden. If Trump needs to start SS over so be it.

Last edited:
Trump chose the fair ground.
Holly chit!!!!!!!!!!! The left is now telling us that Trump has a death wish. That he is responsible for the unsecured location, and for the assassin who climbed a slanted roof. The same roof that the SS deemed a health hazard for its personnel. That DEI bitch has got to go.

Holly chit!!!!!!!!!!! The left is now telling us that Trump has a death wish. That he is responsible for the unsecured location, and for the assassin who climbed a slanted roof. The same roof that the SS deemed a health hazard for its personnel. That DEI bitch has got to go.
None of this would have happened if the left would have succeeded in putting Trump in jail.

Or

It's Trump fault for running for president.

I saw at least 10 ex-SS and other security experts say that roof had to be physically protected. Line of sight obstacles would have worked as well. Bullet proof glass as well. An open shot from an unprotected roof 130 yds away is an assassination setup.
OK, by who? From what has been said, SS does a security assessment of the area, coordinates with State and local, who are assigned/accept areas of responsibility. From what I've heard and read, SS was responsible for the inner security and not the entire area, relying on S&L for backup. It looks like somewhere along the line, coordination failed. S&L should have had spotters on the water tower.....lots of shoulda,woulda, coulda now.
Bongino discussed this the other day...He didn't mention anything about SS being responsible for the roof top, he did mention it was somebody's responsibility within the inner circle to deny line of sight access.
His daily podcasts are on Rumble for free and also live at 11am, I think. I catch him when I'm in the car usually.
The SS is not Biden. If Trump needs to start SS over so be it.
No but it is his administration and policies. I still say DEI policies have affected decisions, planning and operations.
Congress needs to force polygraphs and force Cheatle out, if Biden won't support it Congress can do the "investigation" early next year, including polygraphs.
5th amendment issue......I know where you're coming from. Only way would be impeachment and conviction, I'd bet my left nut dem,s wouldn't go there.

Forum List

Back