Harris has made her choice to cozy up to Muslims and gives a F-U to Jews

Nazism is nationalism, and it's everywhere in the US and Europe now, thanks to Jewish supremacist retards like you trying to destroy Western civilization. You Jewish bastards are the best recruiters for Nazism. You create Nazis.

And just look at that honker.

honker.jpg

good point. Jesus was a zionis

Jesus says:

Anti-Christ Jews are the Synagogue of Satan:

Revelation 2:9 (KJV):"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 (KJV):"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

The Kingdom Will Be Taken Away From Anti-Christ Jews:

Matthew 21:43 (KJV):"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

God Can Create Descendants for Abraham From The Rocks:

Matthew 3:9 (KJV):"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

Luke 3:8 (KJV):"Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

photo_2024-01-07_18-50-52.jpg

photo_2024-03-20_02-13-07.jpg

photo_2024-04-29_14-55-56.jpg

Jesus says:

Anti-Christ Jews are the Synagogue of Satan:

Revelation 2:9 (KJV):"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Revelation 3:9 (KJV):"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

The Kingdom Will Be Taken Away From Anti-Christ Jews:

Matthew 21:43 (KJV):"Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

God Can Create Descendants for Abraham From The Rocks:

Matthew 3:9 (KJV):"And think not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, that God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

Luke 3:8 (KJV):"Bring forth therefore fruits worthy of repentance, and begin not to say within yourselves, We have Abraham to our father: for I say unto you, That God is able of these stones to raise up children unto Abraham."

I am very familiar with ISLAMO-NAZI PROPAGANDA----I read your stuff starting at about age 8 because I lived in a TOWN FULL
of NAZIS----(mid 1950s thru 1970). Constantine was a gross
antisemite. The idiot book you quote was commissioned by
him. The INQUISITION was based on the Legal code he elaborated-----(called the JUSTINIAN CODE) and formed the basis
for the NUREMBERG laws elaborated by your other SAVIOUR----
Adolf Hitler. You wouldn't know---you probably never read a whole book in your life and certainly not the "NT" I am probably the only person in the COUNTY of my childhood who actually read
that IDIOT BOOK. (hint---my county was very near the HUDSON VALLEY where lots of your colleagues lived during the World War II era.) PS---the Justinian code morphed into CANON LAW----
the law under which your Savior Adolf Hitler was baptized as an
infant.)

"Anti-Christ Jews are the Synagogue of Satan:​

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)" Jesus never said that----some UNIDENTIFIED person who called himself "JOHN" as in
john doe wrote that silly crap whilst chewing on a mushroom.
The word "synagogue" means assembly in Greek. The word in
Hebrew is KNESSET. Jesus did not speak Greek

I am very familiar with ISLAMO-NAZI PROPAGANDA----I read your stuff starting at about age 8 because I lived in a TOWN FULL
of NAZIS----(mid 1950s thru 1970). Constantine was a gross
antisemite. The idiot book you quote was commissioned by
him. The INQUISITION was based on the Legal code he elaborated-----(called the JUSTINIAN CODE) and formed the basis
for the NUREMBERG laws elaborated by your other SAVIOUR----
Adolf Hitler. You wouldn't know---you probably never read a whole book in your life and certainly not the "NT" I am probably the only person in the COUNTY of my childhood who actually read
that IDIOT BOOK. (hint---my county was very near the HUDSON VALLEY where lots of your colleagues lived during the World War II era.) PS---the Justinian code morphed into CANON LAW----
the law under which your Savior Adolf Hitler was baptized as an
infant.
fat-boohoo.gif

f688a84db4fa2ca444f9a77c8f565105.jpg

Angela The Ostrich.

Last edited:

Revelation 2:9 (KJV)" Jesus never said that----some UNIDENTIFIED person who called himself "JOHN" as in
friends-ross.gif

Nazism is nationalism, and it's everywhere in the US and Europe now, thanks to Jewish supremacist retards like you trying to destroy Western civilization. You Jewish bastards are the best recruiters for Nazism. You create Nazis.
[Nazi bullshit edited out]
If I'd made you, I wouldn't have made you so fucking retarded.

Run on back to Stormfront, child. They buy your bullshit there. Normal people aren't interested.

If I'd made you, I wouldn't have made you so fucking retarded.

Run on back to Stormfront, child. They buy your bullshit there. Normal people aren't interested.
Abnormal people like you aren't interested, but normal people are extremely interested and concerned when they learn what you k$%ke bastards really believe. People are waking up.

photo_2024-04-09_04-37-13.jpg

There is a lot attributed to Jesus that it is doubtful he ever said, as he was an observant Jew and would never elevate himself to a deity. That’s something Jews don’t do, and the Old Testament never positioned the messiah as a god of some sort.

Ok, then let me rephrase it:
It's just the thought of Hamas that scares the poop out of the Isralies
Until the Israelis shoot them. You know Israelis are shooting your heroes, right?

But it's only because Hamas deserves it.
Stupid Americans, "Suicide bombers are cowards!"
They are. An instantaneous, painless death, followed by Paradise.

And if they were as brave as you believe them to be, they wouldn't hide behind civilians...especially children.

Yup. Hamas are cowards. No question.

You don't like it? What are you going to do about it, cry on the internet?

You're a coward, too.

The presumptive Democrat nominee for U.S. president will boycott Netanyahu’s speech to Congress. Clearly, she is afraid she will lose the votes of antisemitic Muslims and pro-Palestinian Jew-haters if she is seen giving due respect to the leader of America’s ally. And yet, half of all liberal Jews will let their liberalism trump their Judaism.

Exaggerated nonsense.

Kamala called them terrorists and said Israel has every right to defend itself.

Until the Israelis shoot them. You know Israelis are shooting your heroes, right?

But it's only because Hamas deserves it.

They are. An instantaneous, painless death, followed by Paradise.

And if they were as brave as you believe them to be, they wouldn't hide behind civilians...especially children.

Yup. Hamas are cowards. No question.

You don't like it? What are you going to do about it, cry on the internet?

You're a coward, too.
Our big problem is that the Democrat nominee lied about what was said in her meeting with Bibi, then scolded Israel via her prepared notes, and proved to Obama that she could be counted on to side with Muslims - even HAMAS.

If she wins, America will be a very hateful place to live for the vast majority of Jews who side with Israel.

Abnormal people like you aren't interested, but normal people are extremely interested and concerned when they learn what you k$%ke bastards really believe. People are waking up.

You don't want people to wake up. You want them to share your wet dream of firing up the ovens.

The Jews said "Never again". They meant it. And there's nothing an internet pussy like you can do to change it.

Forum List

Back